Author Topic: What are you think of brickadia  (Read 19259 times)

But Pepe is an anthropomorphic animal and furries are anthropomorphic animal enthusiasts.

stop using my pickle rick face for your logo you absolute fools

im genuinely confused at the negative sentiment surrounding brickadia and the devs

every single one of the devs are pretty notable members of this community and have contributed (in terms of mods) at some point in BL's history. i'm not closely associated with any of them save for maybe dragonoidslayer (and i dont even think he's a proper "dev") and have not had one single negative experience with them. literally what.

a lot of you simply just dont know the ins and outs and are trying to blindly criticize and stuff on it and still they have denied and responded to all of it in a pretty respectful manner.

afaik most of the people complaining got banned from the testing period or community for one reason or another

Jesus forget you guys are toxic. The instant some people actually try to make an effort to further this community and create something new, a bunch of you guys take a massive stuff on it based on false assumptions and misplaced hostility that seemingly come out of nowhere. This is part of the reason that not even the developer wants anything to do with this game anymore.

I think it looks really cool. The fact that a lot of prominent Blockland content creators can come together and make what appears to be shaping up to be a worthy successor to this game is awesome. I know that anything can go wrong at any point in development and that it may never get finished, but what I've seen on the Discord impresses me considering it's being done in the developer's free time.

Jesus forget you guys are toxic. The instant some people actually try to make an effort to further this community and create something new, a bunch of you guys take a massive stuff on it based on false assumptions and misplaced hostility that seemingly come out of nowhere. This is part of the reason that not even the developer wants anything to do with this game anymore.

I think it looks really cool. The fact that a lot of prominent Blockland content creators can come together and make what appears to be shaping up to be a worthy successor to this game is awesome. I know that anything can go wrong at any point in development and that it may never get finished, but what I've seen on the Discord impresses me considering it's being done in the developer's free time.
can u like forget off tho?

yeah these are about my thoughts as well. still not sure what the problem is here other than "blockland clone bad"

yeah these are about my thoughts as well. still not sure what the problem is here other than "blockland clone bad"
But the literal point is why does one need to make a blockland clone in the first place?

But the literal point is why does one need to make a blockland clone in the first place?
Because Badspot, for the most part, stepped away from his game and community, the game runs on a poorly made engine from 2001 with poorly implemented shaders, and coding for such an engine has many limits, and injecting DLLs is a very hacky workaround

Also, are people just not allowed to make a game inspired by another game? The video game industry is literally filled to the brim with clones, and the people will decide whether or not it's worth playing and sticking with
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:31:30 AM by Masterlegodude »