let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12642 times)

forcing a woman to have a child when they dont want one and/or is dangerous for both the baby and the mother is immoral. point, blank, period. and forcing it when it is a product of loveual assault is even worse. and forcing it when a girl hasnt even fully developed and gone through puberty is probably ultimate paramount absolute evil.

forcing women to bear the child especially in more unfortunate circumstances does nothing but damage both the mother and the child. it leads to illegal/unsafe/homemade abortions. (because let's be honest nothing is going to stop a woman from aborting if she ultimately needs to for her own safety and health) it potentially can lead to unhealthy relationships between mother and child. it can lead to the child being thrown into forgeted up foster care systems where the cycle of violence and abuse can repeat itself.

do I wholeheartedly agree with abortion? no. but I am pro-choice. I am of the male love and gender and my thoughts ultimately have no say in what a woman can or can't do with her own reproductive organs. it is entirely none of mine or any other man's business unless that man is to be the father and they are both in a consensual/loving relationship.

i get the whole "killing babies" sentiment, but it's rooted in ignorance. let's just be real. 99% of abortions dont happen when you are considered a BABY. they happen before or slightly after the fetal stage. for christ's sake you aren't even conscious until you are like 5 months old AFTER birth. to declare underdeveloped fetuses in the womb as full human beings is honestly just overly excessive emotional persuasion if you ask me.

Well, you sure as forget aren't a prophecy.
hang on lemme move my bangs so i can read that again

is putting a gun up ur star fish and shooting the baby allowed
im not girl

is putting a gun up ur star fish and shooting the baby allowed
im not girl
not funny

nobody:
absolutely no one:
not a single soul:
master matthew: *says something unfunny*

PhantOS, say "LOL" if you're adopted.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:48:42 AM by Master Matthew² »

hey master matthew why do you edit out half of your posts?

Because they're so unfunny I have to save face as best as I can.

wow thank you for your honesty.

Do not abort them I must feed

Wait so which backwards ass idiots let this happen in the first place? I thought the whole "make abortions illegal" thing was a meme and now brothers are about to get arrested for it. People need to chill over this whole thing, I mean it's not their unborn fetuses that are getting shop vac'd, so why make a huge stink about someone else stopping a bundle of stem cells from gaining sentience?

I mean, go ahead and shame an indecisive hoe for taking 8 months to get their abortion, but don't make that illegal either. We need a wet foot/dry foot law for babies, I think. As soon as they peak out the coochie, they're safe. Before then, they're fair game.

it really seems like middle america be driving fled flintstone cars

Wait so which backwards ass idiots let this happen in the first place? I thought the whole "make abortions illegal" thing was a meme and now brothers are about to get arrested for it. People need to chill over this whole thing, I mean it's not their unborn fetuses that are getting shop vac'd, so why make a huge stink about someone else stopping a bundle of stem cells from gaining sentience?

I mean, go ahead and shame an indecisive hoe for taking 8 months to get their abortion, but don't make that illegal either. We need a wet foot/dry foot law for babies, I think. As soon as they peak out the coochie, they're safe. Before then, they're fair game.

Nice try Ralph. But abortion is murder.

Khaz motherloving nailed it

does anyone else see the irony of this thread