let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12645 times)

That was a nice read mod-man

For cases of irresponsible love or incest, that is no excuse to terminate the life of an innocent baby that isn’t even born yet. Once again, foster care is an option
darth what the forget

however you can prevent yourself from being vulnerable
jesus christ i didnt even see this... you are naive what are your parents loving spoonfeeding you

or if that’s not possible then I think the state should assist a little bit if possible, or make the assaulter pay medical expenses up to birth if the mother is going to put the child in foster care.

I wonder how much it would cost if abortion was illegal and the state supported the baby's?

Well it wouldn't be the people's problem anyway, right?

This is sorta a blunder on AL and GA's part because the majority of aborted babies come from liberal families.

People are making the wrong argument as to why abortion should be banned, it should be banned because statistics show america is getting to a point where there are a high amount of elderly compared to young people, meaning people aren't having enough kids. Unless an ever older population is a good thing, somehow
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:04:44 PM by Mr. Bones »

Because it contained nothing of substance as usual. Go back on hiatus
Jesus christ lol

I don't think women should be able to have abortions just to flex the fact that they're able to.

Good reasons as to have one: Rape victim/life is threatened by the baby/baby has birth defects, these are all good reasons to have an abortion

I don't think it should be used as a Annoying Orange card like "Oh forget, I didn't mean to get pregnant, I didn't want this! Let me abort it!", people for thousands of years have had to deal with babies they didn't want. You reap what you sow, these are the consequences of unprotected love. Deal with it. And if the guy isn't gonna wear a condom, vaginal condoms exist. Either quit having love or have protected love.

I don't think women should be able to have abortions just to flex the fact that they're able to.

Good reasons as to have one: Rape victim/life is threatened by the baby/baby has birth defects, these are all good reasons to have an abortion

I don't think it should be used as a Annoying Orange card like "Oh forget, I didn't mean to get pregnant, I didn't want this! Let me abort it!", people for thousands of years have had to deal with babies they didn't want. You reap what you sow, these are the consequences of unprotected love. Deal with it. And if the guy isn't gonna wear a condom, vaginal condoms exist. Either quit having love or have protected love.
and there are greater consequences that threaten people's wellbeing when parents dont want children. the pros of not having a child at all outweigh the pros of an unwanted child being brought into the world

and there are greater consequences that threaten people's wellbeing when parents dont want children. the pros of not having a child at all outweigh the pros of an unwanted child being brought into the world
I really can't decipher what this post is saying

I really can't decipher what this post is saying
i mean it's pretty straightforward. read it a couple times maybe?

the pros of not having a child at all outweigh the pros of an unwanted child being brought into the world

america is getting to a point where there are a high amount of elderly compared to young people, meaning people aren't having enough kids. Unless an ever older population is a good thing, somehow

do yall think these quotes correlate some how or did my brain make the wrong connection?

People are making the wrong argument as to why abortion should be banned, it should be banned because statistics show america is getting to a point where there are a high amount of elderly compared to young people, meaning people aren't having enough kids. Unless an ever older population is a good thing, somehow

That's the response to "overpopulation". Whenever we get better at medicine, preventing wars, really anything that stops deaths, we make less babies, because less of those babies will die.