let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12697 times)

I bet 10000000 bucks that after they're born, you wouldn't give a single stuff on how badly it ruined the mother's body, her life, how bad the child's life would be, or anything. All you probably care about is pro-birth
do you mean pre?

I empathize with the babies they're murdering.
cut the stuff no you dont

you argue for radical individualism on the daily around here so according to your ideas the baby should fend for themselves in the free marketplace of ideas

I bet 10000000 bucks that after they're born, you wouldn't give a single stuff on how badly it ruined the mother's body, her life, how bad the child's life would be, or anything. All you probably care about is pro-birth
Pro-birth extremists seem to care more about unborn babies rather than the people who are alive and well today lol

but then she gets big tits. like thats a plus

but then she gets big tits. like thats a plus
very plus

you argue for radical individualism on the daily around here so according to your ideas the baby should fend for themselves in the free marketplace of ideas
Holy forget, no i don't.
I really, really don't. Maybe you're strawman version of me that you've stuffed away in your closet does, but i really, do not.

I am not an ancap.

Also the same people who argue for abortion as "population control" also argue for bringing in illegal aliens to make up for the falling birth rates.

Something doesn't add up. If we're supposed to be having abortions to bring down the population or population control, then why would we bring in people to supplement the loss in the population?

Also the same people who argue for abortion as "population control" also argue for bringing in illegal aliens to make up for the falling birth rates.
Who the actual forget is saying this

Who the actual forget is saying this
Quote from: Master Matthew² on Today at 09:34:34 PM

Quote from: Master Matthew² on Today at 09:34:34 PM
forget, u rite

Idk man, I’m the ancap of the forums

“haha you must be pro birth instead of pro life bc u don’t want babies being killed lol xd”
Shut the forget up troglodyte

i think its important info that badspot actually did this as opposed to rotondo

should menstruation and procrastination be illegal since its getting rid of babies? (funfact menstruation is involuntary)

Yeah I mean, take a look, here's 100% totally real badspot proving he's rotondo:

Badspot
                          I'm coming out
                          May 17, 2019, 11:43:15 PM                                                                                                                           
                          Yooo, I'm actuallly Rotondo, lmao.
                          Jk, get beaned friend

Just a joke, please don't crucify my Badspot!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:31:20 PM by Master Matthew² »