let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12703 times)

should menstruation and procrastination be illegal since its getting rid of babies? (funfact menstruation is involuntary)
actually I believe people shouldn’t do procrastination anyways so ty

actually I believe people shouldn’t do procrastination anyways so ty
but i like masturbating to bees

forget off keaton
thank you for telling me to forget off over a dead joke

you dont have liscence boi you gonna get banned from internet

Yes basically men talking about how it's none of men's business what women should do with their bodies and yet they are all discussing it in great depth and when I try to join the conversation as a woman of child-bearing age I was ignored and men went back to arguing about amongst themselves about what women want or need. Thank you to those who understood my point and explained it. Also lol @ guy that got banned
If this was 5 years ago there might have been like 2 people defending my point of view while the other 98% of the forums would make fun of them calling them white knights and dismiss them. I didn't expect anything more from these forums so this is sort of a nice surprise that some men here actually care about women now.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:32:46 AM by BubbaGum »

Yes basically men talking about how it's none of men's business what women should do with their bodies and yet they are all discussing it in great depth and when I try to join the conversation as a woman of child-bearing age I was ignored and men went back to arguing about amongst themselves about what women want or need. Thank you to those who understood my point and explained it. Also lol @ guy that got banned
If this was 5 years ago there might have been like 2 people defending my point of view while the other 98% of the forums would make fun of them calling them white knights and dismiss them. I didn't expect anything more from these forums so this is sort of a nice surprise that some men here actually care about women now.

I got mpregged and then i aborted it, so basically umm shut up thot

when I try to join the conversation as a woman of child-bearing age

Oh come on now we all know you're infertile...

...And a dude

Oh come on now we all know you're infertile...

...And a dude
infertile dudes are called STERILE stupid BITCH

to anyone who needs any babies aborted, hmu

to anyone who needs any babies aborted, hmu

How late do late term abortions go?

infertile dudes are called STERILE stupid BITCH

febedim benis :DDD

up to 12 years, im not really that picky

Unovas still 12 right? What about mental age?