What is the dumbest thing you did when you were new to blockland

Author Topic: What is the dumbest thing you did when you were new to blockland  (Read 4286 times)

Context: I started playing Blockland with my brother's key. He gave it to me when I was 5. So, I had been playing Blockland for about a year at this point, and I am 6 years old. If I remember correctly, I was bribed to give my 1.1k BL_ID key to someone, and got it revoked shortly after. I don't even remember who this person is because I was so young, but whatever.  The key lasted pretty long, and I got a new key in 2012. I have ID 32704 now.Here's their forum account if you want to laugh at them, or something like that.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=37101
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 05:27:10 PM by 1 »

i literally could not figure out how to use the print gun until 3 or 4 years after i started playing

i literally could not figure out how to use the print gun until 3 or 4 years after i started playing
You wHAT?

Tried to build in the tutorial level :cookieMonster:

You wHAT?
when i asked how to use it once someone told me you just use it on a brick, but it didnt work (it was not a print brick) so i gave up and never bothered

when i started playing blockland i loved fnaf but now i dont even like it
press left click to agree that fnaf is poorly made

I don’t do anythang dumb ROADTED

I believed people when they told me I was worthless and would never do anything because I'm a 19k ID (when 19k IDs were the most recent), inhibiting myself from learning how to do basic stuff like build and event until years later.

i one time was admin and thought clear bricks = my own bricks and uhhhyeah i feel awful about it to this day

exactly that
I'm not Fuzztoast, I was around when he was a thing, but I didn't remember him at the time... I barely played Blockland and didn't know Sugar even existed.

i one time was admin and thought clear bricks = my own bricks and uhhhyeah i feel awful about it to this day
same here. was a loving stuffshow

I hosted a TF2 server back in like 2009-10 and abused admin like a stupid forget since at the time I was only like nine or ten years old, and I got drama'd about it.

I never knew how to get out of the checkpoint trap, until someone told me that it was /clearcheckpoint. I just kept doing CTRL+K and eventually ragequitting.

I used to think Renderman was legit stuff real

I never knew how to get out of the checkpoint trap, until someone told me that it was /clearcheckpoint. I just kept doing CTRL+K and eventually ragequitting.
this too