Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.

Author Topic: Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.  (Read 3830 times)

its purely placebo at that point. how ethanol is metabolized is based purely on weight, so the only difference between a 15 year old drinking and a 30 year old drinking is weight and tolerance to taste. no way any 15 year old would willingly endure the disgusting taste of non-flavored alcohol. mead maybe. but beer? no.

I agree with you completely that beer is disgusting it's literal piss.

But it's definitely not all placebo since body weight has alot to do with it, but not having morphed from low body weight to huge I can't speak for that personally I can however say that tolerance, the amount and frequency that you drink has an enormous effect as well as what and how much someone has eaten beforehand

watering down vodka: it tastes just as bad but you now have to drink more

Honestly when I run out of soda I just shoot 50/50 vodka and water and I swear it almost has a sweet flavor

Of course I chase it with more water but it's not that bad at least if like me youre just going for getting intoxicated and not necessarily going for the most enjoyable taste on the planet

But I wouldn't really want my drinks to taste like roast beef I don't think

i only drink at parties and on nights out and after 2 years still haven't blacked out or thrown up (im too much of a pusillanimous individual to go over my limit i guess!!!) i only really drink beer, lager, cheap vodka and cider but will drink other stuff thats available to me

well you're definitely under 15. only a 15 year old thinks a 'little beer' can make you tipsy. you'd need to down like 7-8 of those forgeters and theres absolutely no incentive to do so since beer is disgusting. if you said mezcal or vodka i'd believe you
this. i prefer drinking stronger stuff because when i drink lots of beer i literally cant stop pissing because you consume so much liquid for hardly any buzz plus it tastes like stuff, though peroni is quite nice

ciders are okay in my book because of the added fruity flavors
also this. strongbow dark fruits and kopparberg are delicious
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:40:08 AM by JumboMuffin »

most of my friends think a good time out is spend at a bar so I've injected a stuff ton of alcohol, usually my go to drinks are gin mickeys or bourbon tonic

i like vodka but only the hard stuff, if it doesn't forget me up it isn't worth it to me

also this. strongbow dark fruits and kopparberg are delicious
kopparbergs are pure sugar but they're loving godly

kopparbergs are pure sugar but they're loving godly
what the forget i literally just googled the sugar contents after having seen this post and there are 53 grams in one standard 500ml bottle?! i literally had no clue they were that sugary

four loccos suck richard

when i was really young i took a sipp of one of my dad's beers and it tasted like absolute stuff forget you dad

beer tastes like piss poo poo and balls. forget beer. especially bud light. i'll never understand how my uncles drink that dog stuff

beer tastes like piss poo poo and balls. forget beer. especially bud light. i'll never understand how my uncles drink that dog stuff
what kind of beer have you tried?

Damn, I guess Im weird then. But I think we might have known that already.

Also, for "Grimlock's drunk discussion" Grimlock seems to be very absent. I hope he didnt pass out.
I passed out LOL

I had one sip of champagne of New Years and I'm underaged am I going to jail

A few years back i decided to put like 3 shots of vodka into a glass of orange juice

@Grimlock

whats ur fav drink mate

I agree with you completely that beer is disgusting it's literal piss.

But it's definitely not all placebo since body weight has alot to do with it, but not having morphed from low body weight to huge I can't speak for that personally I can however say that tolerance, the amount and frequency that you drink has an enormous effect as well as what and how much someone has eaten beforehand

Honestly when I run out of soda I just shoot 50/50 vodka and water and I swear it almost has a sweet flavor

Of course I chase it with more water but it's not that bad at least if like me youre just going for getting intoxicated and not necessarily going for the most enjoyable taste on the planet

But I wouldn't really want my drinks to taste like roast beef I don't think
I mean alcohol tolerance itself is a myth. the only thing you gain from drinking a lot is knowledge of how much alcohol is too much. Not immunity to being drunk. If course what you eat beforehand has a huge role on that but circumstantially the chances of a kid having 4 beers on an empty stomach is like none.

For me adding anything to vodka makes it taste exactly the same but I have to drink more of it. Rather than watering down vodka I just wash it down with a separate glass of water because if I mix the two I basically just ruined a perfectly good glass of water. Diluting a glass of bleech with 1 part water won't make it go down easier than just bleach. It just means you have to endure the taste longer because there's more to drink

And rly a lot of people love sweet tasting alcohol but that's just a recipe for a hangover. Vodka is like a clean drunk where you wake up the next morning feeling healthy and refreshed. In my experience the only time I had a hangover was from lean just because of how much sugar was in it
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 12:18:27 PM by PhantOS »