Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.

Author Topic: Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.  (Read 3935 times)

whenever i get drunk i watch all of llamas with hats episode and it feels like 3 hours long and then by the end im really forgeted up and i have to throw up and then i pass out with my mouth over a bowl and wake up with the bowl having knocked over and then theres vomit on my bed
3 pages late but CAAAAARRRRLLLLLLLL

whenever i get drunk i grab a sword, strap on my favorite explosives and use a cursed sword to chop off the heads of my enemies progressively to get stronger

whenever i get drunk i grab a sword, strap on my favorite explosives and use a cursed sword to chop off the heads of my enemies progressively to get stronger
you're not scottish or black

@Grimlock

whats ur fav drink mate
I’m a big beer guy, but I’ll drink vodka too. Really like titos, or a dr pepper with a touch of everclear. For beer I like Coors, Shiner Bock, Mickelob Ultra cactus limes, and for craft Rhar’s red ale or blonde

Aw forget, lol
I was as drunk as I was when I’ve gotten myself banned so good thing I did honestly, might have caused master matthew to cry

I had one sip of champagne of New Years and I'm underaged am I going to jail
I started drinking when i was 15

i loving love drinking

water is some goood stuff

If I drank stuff that I actually can somewhat enjoy instead of the cheapest thrills I can get it would probably be a good Brandy, spiced rum or this one citrus champagne or sekt I had in the ferry to Finland I wish I could remember what it was

Mickelob Ultra

Wait

Mickelob ultra

Nickelob ultra

I always thought that was just a made up name

circumstantially the chances of a kid having 4 beers on an empty stomach is like none.
I weigh as much as a large child, and two shots of whiskey and two bottles of Sangria on an empty stomach had me on my ass spilling my guts both literally and metaphorically to anyone around. It's not exactly the best feeling waking up in the morning with a giant headache and on top of that, realizing that you just admitted to all your friends that you're a lolicon over discord.

That was also my first time drinking anything more than a single beer, so I've learned to tone it *way* down.

as a good young man i wait until dranking age

as a good young man i wait until dranking age
best young man ever

A few years back i decided to put like 3 shots of vodka into a glass of orange juice
i have also tried this and it's really not nice i usually just stick to vodka coke. smirnoff ice + redbull tastes nice but i probably wont try it again because god knows how bad that is for you
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 02:49:06 AM by JumboMuffin »

i have also tried this and it's really not nice i usually just stick to vodka coke. smirnoff ice + redbull tastes nice but i probably wont try it again because god knows how bad that is for you
If you’re gonna do Orange Juice you do it with Champagne.

If I drank stuff that I actually can somewhat enjoy instead of the cheapest thrills I can get it would probably be a good Brandy, spiced rum or this one citrus champagne or sekt I had in the ferry to Finland I wish I could remember what it was

Wait

Mickelob ultra

Nickelob ultra

I always thought that was just a made up name
Yup, its real

i have never been into drinking honestly, but i had friends that started drinking alcohol when they were 12 or 13 years old, i dont remember well

miller high life in the forty bottle is always the go to

drunk on monday squad what is UP nobody else let me hear you holler