Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.

Author Topic: Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.  (Read 3838 times)

Not like the autistic NDT/DDT that are run by people with the maturity of a 9 year old. Let’s talk about real stuff
RULES:
Master matthew is to be ignored.
Ignore autistic stuffposting like an adult
Stay on topic
Don’t be an ass without reason
Let’s talk about the big topics in a civilized manner

whenever i get drunk i watch all of llamas with hats episode and it feels like 3 hours long and then by the end im really forgeted up and i have to throw up and then i pass out with my mouth over a bowl and wake up with the bowl having knocked over and then theres vomit on my bed

just a little bit of beer makes me want to write a whole entire script on one single thing
like when a commercial comes up on arbys i wanna make a 2 hour long arbys commercial
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:29:42 AM by keaton »

I drink like a Mexican

just a little bit of beer makes me want to write a whole entire script on one single thing
You don’t drink

whenever i get drunk i watch all of llamas with hats episode and it feels like 3 hours long and then by the end im really forgeted up and i have to throw up and then i pass out with my mouth over a bowl and wake up with the bowl having knocked over and then theres vomit on my bed
Pro tip: pull the trigger. Helps in the long run

i drink sometimes
youre loving 12. and getting drunk on beer by yourself is next to impossible lol. at a party its different

well you're definitely under 15. only a 15 year old thinks a 'little beer' can make you tipsy. you'd need to down like 7-8 of those forgeters and theres absolutely no incentive to do so since beer is disgusting. if you said mezcal or vodka i'd believe you
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:36:11 AM by PhantOS »

well you're definitely under 15. only a 15 year old thinks a 'little beer' can make you tipsy. you'd need to down like 7-8 of those forgeters and theres absolutely no incentive to do so since beer is disgusting. if you said mezcal or vodka i'd believe you

Are you like 200+ lbs? Or drink too much? One drink to someone who doesn’t drink often can get you tipsy or drunk.

If you're 15 and haven't had alcohol before, a literal mouth full of brandy (and maybe placebo) can get you tipsy

Unless it was more than I remember that was a while ago

i like beer

Are you like 200+ lbs? Or drink too much? One drink to someone who doesn’t drink often can get you tipsy or drunk.
i mean personally i dont drink beer because it has no effect on me and it's disgusting but i can drink around 6 shots of vodka before getting sick drunk. even in my friends who are lighter drinkers, 4 12oz beers is barely enough to get slightly tipsy

i dont know a single person who can get tipsy off of one or two beers. thats just like anorexic or low blood pressure level stuff.

i like beer
nobody likes beer. its like decaf coffee: its disgusting and it doesn't serve its intended purpose at all. the only time anyone has an excuse to drink beer is at a party

If you're 15 and haven't had alcohol before, a literal mouth full of brandy (and maybe placebo) can get you tipsy

Unless it was more than I remember that was a while ago
its purely placebo at that point. how ethanol is metabolized is based purely on weight, so the only difference between a 15 year old drinking and a 30 year old drinking is weight and tolerance to taste. no way any 15 year old would willingly endure the disgusting taste of non-flavored alcohol. mead maybe. but beer? no.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:50:03 AM by PhantOS »

apparently i cant like beer because of a opinion

i have been given alcohol on occasion but i have no official stance on the matter