whats your favorite lego theme

Author Topic: whats your favorite lego theme  (Read 2760 times)

power miners and pirates are all time favorites of mine but those old star wars and space sets are forgetin Incredible

Lego System is clearly the best theme, I haven't seen Lego top that recently.

Lego was like, hey you can combine castle, pirates, space, wild west and town sets together with Lego System. It made sense because Time Cruisers/Twisters were in Lego System and time cruisers/twisters could go back in time. So technically they are all one theme.

Lego hasn't done anything like this recently because they rely too much on licensed sets now like starwars, marvel, etc so it is not one big theme anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVrnM7ZZcg
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:23:13 AM by King Tøny »

blockland phphphp blockland phphpphph blockland phphphphp that game where you zild stuff

tht is my favorite lego game theme

bro power miners was the loving bomb

My favorite is Lego City

Best set is 10184 Town Plan

blockland phphphp blockland phphpphph blockland phphphphp that game where you zild stuff

tht is my favorite lego game theme
this is what happens to your brain when you use sketchup for too long

this is what happens to your brain when you use sketchup for too long
im really tired

As far as sets I owned alot of that would be Alpha team, Life on Mars, Adventurers, the original System Bionicles and up to maybe the Mahri Toa that's about when I grew out of Legos I guess :panda:

I never got any Dino attack set but I wanted some of those little (wire skeleton?) Raptors so bad I'll probably have to get some someday

rock raiders and island

i made this island set in college, might actually be motivated to make a rock raiders set, too

Lego System is clearly the best theme, I haven't seen Lego top that recently.

Lego was like, hey you can combine castle, pirates, space, wild west and town sets together with Lego System. It made sense because Time Cruisers/Twisters were in Lego System and time cruisers/twisters could go back in time. So technically they are all one theme.
is this what legoland was? because that was a fun time
the time guy also looks like he might've aged and then did legoland?

that'd probably be my favourite theme then, if legoland counts
otherwise lego alphateam i think

my childhood favourite had to be lego city. building crappy towns while taking up 75% of the room's floor was The stuff

what blockland forums is like now:

HEY!

the person below wants attention
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 04:29:23 PM by keaton »