South African Doctor Cures Deafness by 3D Printed Ear Transplant

Author Topic: South African Doctor Cures Deafness by 3D Printed Ear Transplant  (Read 1519 times)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/south-african-doctor-cures-deafness-with-1st-ever-middle-ear-transplant-using-3d-technology_2926805.html?fbclid=IwAR2sFG8yo_FqnSHKISh-0JsSBHDt2ZEo-GwtjNJhWO8Wa2Ywjpvw50aSoik

The first patient to receive the transplant was a 35-year-old man who suffered hearing loss as a result of a car accident that damaged his inner ear, according to a press release by the South African Government. The operation was performed by Professor Mashudu Tshifularo and his team from the University of Pretoria (UP) Faculty of Health at the Steve Biko Academic hospital in Pretoria on March 13. Using 3D technology, he was able to recreate the bones—the hammer, anvil, stirrup, and the ossicles that make up the inner ear, thus replacing the damaged ones.

first they did surgery on a grape... now they 3d printed a brothers ear... what next?

next i sing country roads

first they did surgery on a grape... now they 3d printed a brothers ear... what next?
3d printing a grape... then doing a surgery on it

Biotech is loving amazing tbh

Bruh can they 3D print my pee pee biger

can he cure depression with his 3d printing

can he cure depression with his 3d printing
3d print a smiley face mask and wear it.

Arguably the best news of Betelgeuses’s life

Can they fix my eye with Choroidal Neovascular Membrane? I'd like to be able to legally drive.