\

yes
10 (50%)
no
10 (50%)
idk
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: is bacon overrated  (Read 1608 times)

the time has come once again for the gathering of opinions

you heard the song what is love right?

What is love love
well guess what is

BACON

What is love love
well guess what is

BACON
what the forget are you even saying

bacon is trash don't @ me

What is love love
well guess what is

BACON
this kid claims he graduated high school lol

Depends on where you are in the world, because nobody outside of America knows how to prepare bacon. I've had bacon on 3 other continents and it seems like the rest of the world thinks bacon is supposed to be chewy lukewarm ham.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:05:24 AM by Naruto Uzumaki »

this kid claims he graduated high school lol
the kid is making assumptions with no hard evidence

the kid is making assumptions with no hard evidence
is your brain just an empty shoe box
you're too young to have an opinion on alcohol. come back when you graduate middle & high school
k im back

I'm talking about the part saying I'm a kid.
and no my brain is larger then a fortress of duplo blocks
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:12:58 AM by keaton »

I'm talking about the part saying I'm a kid.
well that answers my question

you know there are users here who are 12-14 who are respected more than you, despite the fact that you're in that same age range but feel the need to lie about it

You're literally a kid. You type like a kid, think like a kid, have a kids sense of humor which no one else finds funny. Just be honest lol. If I have to I'll break out the over 18 questions that you'll have to spend a whole 30 minutes googling in order to answer
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:17:27 AM by PhantOS »

I know, at any age I would lie.
I don't want the info of my age out.

I know, at any age I would lie.
I don't want the info of my age out.
this has nothing to do with you lying about regularly drinking beer or graduating high school, both of which are guaranteed lies. Saying bullstuff that you think makes you seem older will only pull the wool over anyone younger than you

crispy bacon is pretty dang good. we used to cook it for breakfast while out camping most of the time and it always hit the spot
i don't have it too often nowadays but whenever i do have some bacon it's just always good

this has nothing to do with you lying about regularly drinking beer or graduating high school, both of which are guaranteed lies. Saying bullstuff that you think makes you seem older will only pull the wool over anyone younger than you
i dont regularly drink beer but anyways back on topic