Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.

Author Topic: Grimlock’s D R U N K discussion thread.  (Read 3832 times)

apparently i cant like beer because of a opinion
you're too young to have an opinion on alcohol. come back when you graduate middle & high school

you're too young to have an opinion on alcohol. come back when you graduate middle & high school
k im back

k im back
i said come back AFTER you graduated middle and high school, not before

i said come back AFTER you graduated middle and high school, not before
k im back

Pro tip: pull the trigger. Helps in the long run
this is why im afraid to own firearms. i drink alone a lot so theres no sober adult to stop me from doing stupid stuff like that
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:56:27 AM by PhantOS »

nobody likes beer.

I actually like beer. Id rather my drinks not suck the wind out of me right away.
Rule of thumb is hard stuff for getting drunk, beer for when you're with other people. I don't like getting drunk too fast. Tends to end the night.

i drink alone a lot

Oh... well there's your answer I guess

I actually like beer. Id rather my drinks not suck the wind out of me right away.
Rule of thumb is hard stuff for getting drunk, beer for when you're with other people. I don't like getting drunk too fast. Tends to end the night.
well yea thats what im saying. beer is a party drink, the goal is to get tipsy because at that point everything will feel euphoric and fun. if your goal -is- to get drunk then beer is identical to just watering down vodka: it tastes just as bad but you now have to drink more

i dont understand why anyone would enjoy the act of drinking beer, or the taste. its just pickled wheat

it tastes just as bad but you now have to drink more

This is where Ill have to disagree. Stuff like vodka has a bite that makes you shudder where as nothing beats an ice cold blueberry ale.
I don't like IPAs though. That's just earwax water: bitter and cloudy. Ambers and Ales are my wheelhouse.

Everything else checks out though.

at that point you might as well just drink a laziza or kinderbier if you really enjoy the flavor and tones. ales, lagers, ipas all just taste like sparkling bread water. ciders are okay in my book because of the added fruity flavors
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:07:12 AM by PhantOS »

ciders are okay in my book because of the added fruity flavors
stop advertising fruity pebbles

Except, both of those are non-alcoholic and plugs back into your "whats the point of drinking caffeine-free coffee?" angle.
I drink alcoholic drinks for the alcohol. Taste is just an added bonus.

ciders are okay in my book because of the added fruity flavors

They tend to be a bit too sweet for me. It always ends up turning my stomach.

you either drink to get drunk or drink for the taste. there is no inbetween, otherwise ur just weird

Damn, I guess Im weird then. But I think we might have known that already.

Also, for "Grimlock's drunk discussion" Grimlock seems to be very absent. I hope he didnt pass out.

i drink the forget out of blond beer, especially if it's above 8% i inhale that stuff man (i dont get beer with much lower % than 8 anyway). otherwisze rum is good but idk much about mixes i usually let my bartender friend make some stuff who always nails it.
havent had a whiskey not taste like cardboard yet but i probably dont have enough male hormones for that

question: is hiding smirnoff ice for someone to find & if they do theyre forced to drink it in one sip a thing outside of the netherlands?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:25:21 AM by sleep »

Oh... well there's your answer I guess
the only time i ever drink with other people is when i have the ability to stay over for the night. the chance of me surviving the subway ride home stufffaced is 0%