Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers

Author Topic: Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers  (Read 3953 times)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/twitter-bans-resistance-famous-krassenstein-brothers-for-allegedly-operating-fake-accounts

this just in: social media bans everyone for violating their TOS regardless of their political affiliation

conservative victimhood on Self Delete watch

Thanks Tony, very cool.
i prefer the name King Bony thank you very much

Oh yeah I remember these guys. Buying fake accounts? Now thats just sad

Oh yeah I remember these guys. Buying fake accounts? Now thats just sad
they where pretty prominent since they where almost always the #1 reply to Annoying Orange

they where pretty prominent since they where almost always the #1 reply to Annoying Orange

yay braindead blue checkmark people get top reply :dddd

Glad to see twitter cracking down on the toxic starfishs

Who are they again?

When twitter bans hillary call me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

NOW THIS IS FUNNY stuff

Are we sure they wern’t/arn’t kimon and nonnel?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW THIS IS FUNNY stuff

Are we sure they wern’t/arn’t kimon and nonnel?
i wouldn't be surprised, their grift was insane

Who are they again?

IIRC they had about 1.5 million followers combined, so you might have seen their tweets float around in screenshots

Who are they again?

Two brothers who made it their duty to crack down on Annoying Orange and spent all day replying to everything Annoying Orange tweeted, they also were using bots to gain clout.

Two brothers who made it their duty to crack down on Annoying Orange and spent all day replying to everything Annoying Orange tweeted, they also were using bots to gain clout.
they'll do anything for clout

they'll do anything for clout

damn gotta respect the hustle though

damn gotta respect the hustle though
loving clout chasers man

#fazeup

These two have been so god damn loving annoying it’s handicapped and I’m glad not to see them in Literally every Annoying Orange tweet ever