Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers

Author Topic: Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers  (Read 3943 times)

aren't these guys manlet jews or something lol

This does put a smile on my face.

So basically twitter bans two nobodies who don't like Annoying Orange to "prove" they aren't biased.

TwITtEr iS nOt BiaSeD, sEE

So basically twitter bans two nobodies who don't like Annoying Orange to "prove" they aren't biased.

TwITtEr iS nOt BiaSeD, sEE
what are you going on about

they had about 1.5 million followers combined, so you might have seen their tweets float around in screenshots

Oh wow they had 1.5 million followers in the world.

Hey Alexa how many people live in the world today?

Quote from: Alexa
7.53 billion

Does that 1.5 million seem insignificant yet?

These two have been so god damn loving annoying it’s handicapped and I’m glad not to see them in Literally every Annoying Orange tweet ever
now i can lick police officer boots in peace :D

now i can lick police officer boots in peace :D
I’m sorry but you are mentally handicapped if you think police shoot mondays for no reason

I’m sorry but you are mentally handicapped if you think police shoot mondays for no reason
ok here are reasons for getting shot:
> Sleeping in your car
> Calling the police about an intruder in your own home
> Lying on the ground
>Wearing headphones

> Sleeping in your car
> Lying on the ground
>Wearing headphones

Police have shot white people too for stupid stuff.

The only difference is the media doesn't talk about it nearly as much.

Oh wow they had 1.5 million followers in the world.

Hey Alexa how many people live in the world today?

Does that 1.5 million seem insignificant yet?
i can literally say the exact same thing for like Humble Water Filter Merchant or who ever else got banned

this is not an argument, theres no "minimum" follower amount you need so when you get banned its significant

> Sleeping in your car
> Lying on the ground
>Wearing headphones

Here's some other reasons for getting shot:
>Being a degenerate monday and not following police instructions
>Being an aggressive cunt and escalating the situation
>Committing a crime
>Being a monday

Let's not act like dindus dont exist

Here's some other reasons for getting shot:
>Being a degenerate monday and not following police instructions
>Being an aggressive cunt and escalating the situation
>Committing a crime
>Being a monday

Let's not act like dindus dont exist
or just sleeping in a car? like your entire reason for killing black people is that they exist?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/12/california-police-shooting-willie-mccoy
He had a gun in his lap which by the way was illegal and had an extended mag, and reached for the gun when he was awakened

https://youtu.be/KL07ZeGstP8
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:56:13 PM by Darth C3P0² »

He had a gun in his lap which by the way was illegal and had an extended mag, and reached for the gun when he was awakened

https://youtu.be/KL07ZeGstP8
literally everyone would be startled as stuff when awakened, still not a reason to shoot him, this could of been handled in a much better way than: "scare the stuff out of this sleeping guy in a car with a guy so we can cap his ass"

the officers could have retreated to a safe distance because no one was in immediate danger. then, through a loudspeaker you can awake the suspect and order him to get out of the car. If he starts returning fire at that point you can open fire. theres absolutely no reason to basically spawn camp a passed out gangster by pointing 6 guns in his face
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 11:45:28 PM by Aide33 »