Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers

Author Topic: Twitter permanently bans prominent anti-Annoying Orange twitter brothers  (Read 4091 times)

literally everyone would be startled as stuff when awakened, still not a reason to shoot him, this could of been handled in a much better way than: "scare the stuff out of this sleeping guy in a car with a guy so we can cap his ass"
Quick question, do you know how fast you can grab a gun and lift it up? Literally in the blink of an eye these cops could have been shot

They were trying not to shoot him too, watch the body cams and they literally say the situation is forgeted so many times

Quick question, do you know how fast you can grab a gun and lift it up? Literally in the blink of an eye these cops could have been shot

They were trying not to shoot him too, watch the body cams and they literally say the situation is forgeted so many times
i edited my post to include what they should have done imo

there are 999 different things they could have done to end this non lethally

how are they trying not to shoot him when they have like 6 people propped in every single window of the car pointing guns at him?

literallly just retreat to a safer spot, he didnt have any hostages, he wasnt concious

and for the people saying "he passed out with an illegal gun, he deserves to get shot"

how is it comforting at all for these right wing gun nuts to think the state preemptively shooting a guy while hes sleeping with his gun not to be blatant unjustified state violence
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 11:49:28 PM by Aide33 »

literally everyone would be startled as stuff when awakened, still not a reason to shoot him, this could of been handled in a much better way than: "scare the stuff out of this sleeping guy in a car with a guy so we can cap his ass"

the officers could have retreated to a safe distance because no one was in immediate danger. then, through a loudspeaker you can awake the suspect and order him to get out of the car. If he starts returning fire at that point you can open fire. theres absolutely no reason to basically spawn camp a passed out gangster by pointing 6 guns in his face
A criticism of how cops should act: brought to you by a person who is not a cop and doesn't know what it's like to be a cop/be in a life or death situation

A criticism of how cops should act: brought to you by a person who is not a cop and doesn't know what it's like to be a cop/be in a life or death situation
????????????

"you have to be a cop to criticise cops"
"you have to be a chef to criticise food"
"you have to be the president to understand the struggle of being the most powerful man in the world to criticise the president bombing unarmed pakistani civilians"

just because the police are in danger of being shot all the time doesnt give them the absolute moral highground to say that "it was a life and death situation man i had to do it you just dont understand"

but yeah, keep deep throating those boots man, i love having an authoritarian militarized police force that shoots civilians at an absurdly high rate compared to the rest of the world
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 12:02:30 AM by Aide33 »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/12/california-police-shooting-willie-mccoy

How many loving times have I said this to you idiots.

The media is loving RACEBAITING

They leave out key loving details like

He had a gun in his lap which by the way was illegal and had an extended mag, and reached for the gun when he was awakened

https://youtu.be/KL07ZeGstP8

Black Lives Matter and antifa started forming because they kept reading bullstuff news stories like "innocent young aspiring black rapper VICIOUSLY GUNNED DOWN by a WHITE POLICE OFFICER in COLD BLOOD!"

If you look at actual loving statistics, white people are killed more than black people from police. Oh and don't even loving say "well there are more whites than blacks in america" because black people as a minority commit more crimes than white people combined and it's statistically loving proven.

The media needs to be seriously held responsible for the loving bullstuff they've been causing.

Riots have broken out in the past due to their bullstuff news coverage.

All for loving what? Some ratings because they are that loving desperate.

how are they trying not to shoot him when they have like 6 people propped in every single window of the car pointing guns at him?

literallly just retreat to a safer spot, he didnt have any hostages, he wasnt concious

and for the people saying "he passed out with an illegal gun, he deserves to get shot"

how is it comforting at all for these right wing gun nuts to think the state preemptively shooting a guy while hes sleeping with his gun not to be blatant unjustified state violence
1. No one wants to pull the trigger, however you can’t tske any chances

2. Good idea, get in a gunfight because you don’t have control of the situation anymore

3. Are you functionally handicapped? No one said nor says he deserved to be shot for that reason

4. Once again, functionally handicapped?

1. No one wants to pull the trigger, however you can’t tske any chances
2. Good idea, get in a gunfight because you don’t have control of the situation anymore
3. Are you functionally handicapped? No one said nor says he deserved to be shot for that reason
4. Once again, functionally handicapped?
now i can lick police officer boots in peace :D
the situation obviously played out in one of many sub-optimal scenarios. what the 'lick police officer boots in peace' comment means is that people literally have to do whatever they can in their power to prevent police from loving shooting them because it doesn't take that much to force them to start shooting.

you starfishs give the police too much room to make mistakes. for example, letting 6 officers surround a car (risk of crossfire already) of someone who is asleep and impaired and potentially a threat. the safest way to have approached this situation would be to use the police cruiser's loudspeaker to wake up the driver, giving him adequate time to process and comply instructions without being forgetin shot.

the police have the option to take the best scenario where there's no casualties or shots fired but they're trained not to for some handicapped ass reason but that reason is pretty obvious because "he had a gun so its ok i guess oh well theyre defending themselves sorry 1 week paid vacation for all". obviously these police are keen on planning for the worst because they actually surrounded the car in a full circle and put each of them in the other's line of fire, hence 'worst'

"There was no attempt to work out a peaceful solution"
can’t tske any chances
we might as well just shoot everyone because we can't take any chances that one of them happens to be a Hardcore Gamer about to go on a rampage. its a win win for everyone- the potential shooters are all dead and the cops get paid vacation. im sure the ones that weren't shooters were doing something illegal anyways like parking their car illegally or stuff so it doesn't matter anyways

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:09:16 AM by PhantOS »

????????????

"you have to be a cop to criticise cops"
"you have to be a chef to criticise food"
"you have to be the president to understand the struggle of being the most powerful man in the world to criticise the president bombing unarmed pakistani civilians"

just because the police are in danger of being shot all the time doesnt give them the absolute moral highground to say that "it was a life and death situation man i had to do it you just dont understand"

but yeah, keep deep throating those boots man, i love having an authoritarian militarized police force that shoots civilians at an absurdly high rate compared to the rest of the world
You have to be a cop who's experienced a life or death situation such as this to give advice as to what he should have done. You don't have to be a chef to know food tastes like stuff.

The cop shooting the guy because he had a gun in his lap and reached for it when the cop woke him is not taking the 'absolute moral highground', it's a knee-jerk reaction to a perceived threat in a situation where you can possibly be shot dead in the next coming second. I'd have probably done the same thing, and you're talking out of your ass if you're trying to say you wouldn't have done it too. In a situation like that there isn't any time to think "Hm... maybe I should wait to see if he's actually going to shoot me". Are you a robot or something? Do you not have a fight-or-flight response? Shut the forget up

or just sleeping in a car? like your entire reason for killing black people is that they exist?

Stop pretending like every monday that gets shot is sleeping in their car

I’m sorry but you are mentally handicapped if you think police shoot mondays for no reason
they do because the us police are tribal cowboys with a superiority complex

its also pretty hard to stay calm when six members of the usa's most violent and organised gang come knocking at the window when you're sleeping
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:52:46 AM by JumboMuffin »

cops are bad, we just need the army to patrol the streets instead

they do because the us police are tribal cowboys with a superiority complex

its also pretty hard to stay calm when six members of the usa's most violent and organised gang come knocking at the window when you're sleeping

Why do I check in on this site all it does is raise my BP

You have to be a cop who's experienced a life or death situation such as this to give advice as to what he should have done. You don't have to be a chef to know food tastes like stuff.

The cop shooting the guy because he had a gun in his lap and reached for it when the cop woke him is not taking the 'absolute moral highground', it's a knee-jerk reaction to a perceived threat in a situation where you can possibly be shot dead in the next coming second. I'd have probably done the same thing, and you're talking out of your ass if you're trying to say you wouldn't have done it too. In a situation like that there isn't any time to think "Hm... maybe I should wait to see if he's actually going to shoot me". Are you a robot or something? Do you not have a fight-or-flight response? Shut the forget up
no one's critizing their choice to shoot him for grabbing his gun, it's just dumb that they even surrounded him like that in the first place rather than floodlight his windshield and give him directions from afar where literally nobody could get shot in the first place

The police put themselves in this completely 'im gonna be shot' strike position anyways and you can even see in the video that one of the officers was hit by crossfire because of their dumbass response to this totally non threatening situation and their lack of planning

This is the equivalent of cops showing up to your front door with two assault shotguns trained directly towards the door and saying "POLICE OPEN THE DOOR" and then the moment you open the door you panic because there's armed dudes pointing shotguns directly at your face and you instinctively cower in an attempt to defend yourself and they take that as resisting and blast you in the face with buckshot. Compare this to them using a siren and megaphone to tell you to open the door and you do so and the police are barricaded a couple meters away behind a cruiser where the chances of them being shot and you being shot is unlikely. And then they give you loving 10 seconds to comply rather than shooting you immediately upon you opening the door. How is the latter somehow so hard to do when 90% of police already do it
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 01:29:48 PM by PhantOS »