[BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread

Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50923 times)

Everyone's like oh man I want a key and then they play for 5 mins and quit cuz it's blockland with less features

so you havent played since october 2018
more or less

I'm on the Discord every day tho talking with devs and people

I still love Brickadia and it's extremely promising

I didn't beg for a key and I play whenever an update drops
didnt you beg zeblote over discord for a key after they stopped giving away tester keys and then you donated the devs like 20 bucks for a key?

Letting humanity procreate after Y2K was a mistake

didnt you beg zeblote over discord for a key after they stopped giving away tester keys and then you donated the devs like 20 bucks for a key?
no lol

these aren’t funny stop making them

imagine being so assmad over video games you spend 30 minutes drawing this image

are you chris chan
jesus christ grow an actually bigger brain instead of making the most unfunny troll memes imaginable
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:59:55 PM by Mr Queeba »

it was cute at first but now i'm worried this is what mr sketchup lover and his gang actually think

People getting mad at this are pretty dumb. The design of these memes is designed to be stuffposty and to get you mad at them since this is obviously a point of contention; stop responding to it

But Blockland came before Minecraft.

where can i get the block gang watermark

i thought i was in 4chan for a second there

honestly its hard to tell how serious everyone is, but the memes are funny