Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50950 times)

It's way too vitriolic to be funny lol. Like you're attacking people in their discord that are clearly handicapped children instead of the game at this point

the game looks fun but its clearly not i played the leaked alpha and saw that the game was boring as forget

the game looks fun but its clearly not i played the leaked alpha and saw that the game was boring as forget
still havent played it myself but ill just guess that it's because it's still just a work in progress and will get more interesting as time goes on.

its more of the building thats boring it just feels plain somehow and doesnt give off the feeling from blockland

does it still have stuff like events and emitters that you can add to it?

not yet i believe
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 03:52:27 AM by gr8dayseth »

do they have any weapons yet? Can't have a blockland-type game without some good old deathmatch servers

they have maps and probably a later update will get weapons

they have maps and probably a later update will get weapons
that's great! hope they dont replace it with shaders later

if they have hammers then that would probably be an easy fix to make them usable as a weapon.

its already revealed to have hammers also they already have shaders its called unreal engine

holy stuff.... that engine is... unreal

idk where to find all the news and scoop on this game. is there a real megathread somewhere

holy stuff.... that engine is... unreal

idk where to find all the news and scoop on this game. is there a real megathread somewhere
https://brickadia.com/

i just watched the brick spin and oh god time just sped up aaaaaaaaaaaa

its more of the building thats boring it just feels plain somehow and doesnt give off the feeling from blockland

Agreed, which is why the building has changed a lot since the ancient alpha 0.1.0 leak. The current building mechanics are still experimental, but better. We're focusing off of them for a bit while we work on the other milestones in alpha 4. Don't worry, we're still changing them, we hear you!

do they have any weapons yet? Can't have a blockland-type game without some good old deathmatch servers

Currently we are working on weapons and network predictability for them. Me, Vitawrap and Arekan are creating a library of various weapons and types to come with alpha 4, with more to come after. Six is working on a highly moddable and robust minigame system similar to Slayer.

You can find us on our Discord! The link is on our main host website, https://brickadia.com. You need phone verification to participate (We had an influx of spammers at one point... sorry), but that doesn't stop anyone from viewing the discord. We have an FAQ and you can ask questions about anything. You can also shoot an email at us on our site (We actually check it!)

Once we finish up alpha 4, we will update the website with news that you can subscribe to. We will also shift to more frequent weekly/bi-weekly updates instead of the month(s) long gap between updates. We do a lot of stuff we just haven't talked about or are keeping a surprise.

Unfortunately, a megathread probably won't happen. We had a thread ready to go a while back, but I'm afraid it will just be derailed to oblivion at this point.