Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50935 times)

block gang is just filled with a bunch of brothers who jerk off to feet

who wants to play some brickadia

my servers open come on

block gang is just filled with a bunch of brothers who jerk off to feet
no u

One of the devs of brickadia confirmed mod support and events

One of the devs of brickadia confirmed mod support and events
wow you're late

all its really done so far is just upgrade graphics a fair bit and add the ability to place bricks sideways, no justification of charging what will likely be $20 for it.

From my understanding it also handles large amounts of bricks better, and some other things. I guess the idea is to be Blockland but slightly more polished, in an engine that isn't Torque. And for years everyone has pretty much agreed that Torque isn't that great.

I'm sure my interest will skyrocket once modding support is added and someone adds the Blockhead player model/support. I honestly think the current model is pretty ugly, but I understand they're trying to be unique.

tbh i hate brickadia but i don't make gay stuffposts about it

tbh i hate brickadia but i don't make gay stuffposts about it
didnt ask

From my understanding it also handles large amounts of bricks better, and some other things. I guess the idea is to be Blockland but slightly more polished, in an engine that isn't Torque. And for years everyone has pretty much agreed that Torque isn't that great.

I'm sure my interest will skyrocket once modding support is added and someone adds the Blockhead player model/support. I honestly think the current model is pretty ugly, but I understand they're trying to be unique.
The problem is you can't just add modding support after the game is mostly finished, modding has to be engraved in the base of the game since the start. If modding isn't these guys #1 priority, they have got their priorities completely messed up imo. If they make the default blockland game slightly prettier and faster, they haven't even created a polished blockland, since add-on support is one of blockland's main features (when's the last time you played without any addons?)

The problem is you can't just add modding support after the game is mostly finished, modding has to be engraved in the base of the game since the start. If modding isn't these guys #1 priority, they have got their priorities completely messed up imo. If they make the default blockland game slightly prettier and faster, they haven't even created a polished blockland, since add-on support is one of blockland's main features (when's the last time you played without any addons?)
yup. im thinking this guy's pretty based

(when's the last time you played without any addons?)
Today