brickadia love thread

Poll

do you love brickadia

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

Author Topic: brickadia love thread  (Read 10371 times)

shut up
Zoomers be like

you used to be a much better person to be around before you came back

the forget happened with you, you've just turned into a chuckle forget stuffhead that no one likes
They have a split personality disorder, some of them are completely different in 1on1 conversations, but here on the forums, they're unlikable stuffheads

if I had a dollar for how much Brickadia and it's community sucked I would purchase a private jet and fly my way to roses house and caress her with my gigantic bicepts

if I had a dollar for how much Brickadia and it's community sucked I would purchase a private jet and fly my way to roses house and caress her with my gigantic bicepts

You would not do anything because like you would knock on roses door and i would answer and then I'd belike can you please leave the premises

Zoomers be like

They have a split personality disorder, some of them are completely different in 1on1 conversations, but here on the forums, they're unlikable stuffheads

:-|

You would not do anything because like you would knock on roses door and i would answer and then I'd belike can you please leave the premises
Huh? You are a weakling to me so I suggest you shut up and move out the way, because im ramming my big black African American train into rose

Huh? You are a weakling to me so I suggest you shut up and move out the way, because im ramming my big black African American train into rose
rose is literally giving me sloppy toppy right now you cringelord

IT doesn't matter because if you pull upt to the block im getting out the yoppa and you're gonna get glizwaldo'd

IT doesn't matter because if you pull upt to the block im getting out the yoppa and you're gonna get glizwaldo'd
You are nothing to Me, I got big DRACOS in this bitch brother and you will get smoked

i just impregnated rose you are all cigarettes.

You don't  have any dracos. You don't have any dracos.

You don't  have any dracos. You don't have any dracos.
HUH?? REMEMBER I MADE YOU.. I MADE YOU brother!!! I BOUGHT YOU THEN YOPPAS... I AM YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT

you used to be a much better person to be around before you came back

the forget happened with you, you've just turned into a chuckle forget stuffhead that no one likes
cripwalk yo ass back to the brickadia discord i wasnt talking to you

rose is covered in my cum

rose is covered in my cum
Huh? She just instant transmissoned into my house and now we are having love under my bed