2019's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again) Oct. 25

Author Topic: 2019's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again) Oct. 25  (Read 1700 times)

i cant wait for call of duty 4 modern warfare to release on my birthday

aNother call of duty game

sigh.... so sick of these cringy brown and black rehash games getting released every year

cant wait for them to stuff on the game with microtransactions a few months in

apparently it's been in development for three years and is heavily inspired by "No Russian" from MW2.

imagine if the CoD story discussion about MW2019 is more civil than other politics lol

child soldiers and russian civil war number 2 here i come

except i dont have an xbox one, ps4, or windows pc so not really

i have xbox one ps4 and windows pc so im gonna buy it on ps4 or pc (cuz xbox for fake gamers) and then spend all of my money of fake money used to buy weapons that are fake money only and do 100000000 damage but cost 901501258102591152051581505 fake money which means i have to spend $700 to get all of it and then i can play with friends by getting the modern warfare multiplayer gamer pass

im so tired of these stupid ass companies literally giving games the exact same names as other games that already exist in the same loving series

who the forget copyrights "modern warfare"

im so tired of these stupid ass companies literally giving games the exact same names as other games that already exist in the same loving series
its so dumb like at least give it a title

its so dumb like at least give it a title
call of duty modern warfare the squeakquel