Consurvehtisem is baayad | Politics Thread 2

Author Topic: Consurvehtisem is baayad | Politics Thread 2  (Read 3064 times)

Title

Lmao, what do you mean you don't support baby murder? forgetin, facist.

A new thread for all things political, since I can't find the old one, and I think it's dead.

Alright let's move out.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 04:51:23 PM by gunsmith torin »

you can lock the thread now

Is this the emoji gang or something?

Origin: Formed after the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Phoenix Connexion reputedly will kill anyone who gets in their way. They are one of the most feared Terrorist groups in Eastern Europe.

Focus: Responsible for more than 100 murders, and believed to have been involved of the 1985 murder of U.S. Army Col. James Clancy in Berlin. Has carried out Terrorist acts in several countries including Spain, Yugoslavia, Romania, and the Czech Republic. Masters at sniping, and also adept with explosives and reconnaissance.

Strength: Not known, but their numbers are increasing. Latest estimates put their numbers as high as 2,500 across Eastern Europe. Possible connection to a radical Japanese Terrorist group, which would expand their reach to the Far East.

so uh when is israel getting wiped off the map

In Counter Strike, the Elite Crew model originally consisted of a light-skinned man with a flat-top hairstyle wearing sunglasses, a green bomber jacket, fingerless gloves, tan pants, and brown boots. However, by 1.6, the model's skin became olive-colored, and the pants became brown.

In Counter Strike: Condition Zero, the Elite Crew model gained a complete overhaul that made it appear more distinctly Middle Eastern. It now has a white fez with a headscarf wrapped around the head, sunglasses, a moustache, an orange shirt with a green combat vest, and tan pants with black boots. In Deleted Scenes, where the terrorists get five different head models, the Elite Crew's headgear was expanded, including turbans, pakols, and bandannas.

Counter Strike: Source saw a return to the original style set forth in the original Counter-Strike, but much more detailed. The model now has a goatee, a Bluetooth earpiece, and a more-detailed utility belt.

In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the Elite Crew now wear a larger variety of outfits including beige shirts, brick red shirts, and blue jeans. They also wear a variety of shemagh scarves and sunglasses. These outfits were updated in the revamped version, but maintained the same style. The player models that appear in the Danger Zone map Blacksite use Elite Crew head and hand models with orange jumpsuits.

Their default gloves are black leather fingerless gloves.

Origin: Swedish Terrorist faction founded in 1977. Notorious for their bombing of the Canadian Embassy in 1990.

Focus: Shortly after the Brotherhood was founded, the Arctic Avengers outgrew it and formed their own radical faction. Currently spread across Sweden, Switzerland, and Austria, the Arctic Avengers have claimed responsibility for 300 politically targeted assassinations and 2,000 civilian deaths. Their most notorious act was the destruction of an assisted-living complex in Vienna, Austria, in which 478 people were killed.

Strength: Although membership is only 400 at present, they have thousands of supporters and sympathizers. They receive funding through private benefactors and have clandestine recruiting meetings in various embassies across Europe. The Arctic Avengers are masters of destruction and are adept at hand-to-hand combat.

A new thread for all things political, since I can't find the old one, and I think it's dead.

it's on the first page bro

matthew whyd u lock ur arg dude ? i really wanted to know what was gonna happen