Topic about Boss Battles

Author Topic: Topic about Boss Battles  (Read 5554 times)

BOSS BATTLES
going on for like 7+ years jesus christ

please discuss about the boss battles server made by pecon

i was asked by pecon to make this for no reason other than boss battles discussion
the server is currently up please enjoy
i was made to make this topic because my blid cannot talk on boss battles now it just becomes meows i am not making this up

the server is down now rip
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:50:24 AM by maxymax13 »

meeoow meow meeeoow meeow m meow meow mew meeoow meeeoow

MR MEEEOOW MEEOOW MEOW MEW M MEOW MEEEOOW MEOW MEW
MEEOOW MEOW MEW MEOW MEEOOW MEW MEOW MR MEEOOW
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:32:18 PM by TableSalt »

FUUUUUCK
take your medication. please

what the forget are you ok

boss battles is pretty good and well made btw

boss battles was a part of my child hood :)

does the 1000 degree knife boss have a hitbox or

mmmmmmmmmmmEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW

context: pecon gave hue (tablesalt) the cat chat filter at his request. idk why he wanted it

Theres almost nothing of substance about BB anymore. The only reason its played is because Muh Popular when strife is the superior BB based gamemode - team based, engaging, more than one threat, removal of classes and all the stuff that makes a gamemode different from the same old same old.

Theoretically the server browser would be improved if Boss Battles droped off the face of the earth like CityRP and MedRP did before it to free up real estate for better gamemodes, removing the constant pit that it creates around it - 1-6 pop servers and stuff like that with no way of gaining players

Theres almost nothing of substance about BB anymore. The only reason its played is because Muh Popular when strife is the superior BB based gamemode - team based, engaging, more than one threat, removal of classes and all the stuff that makes a gamemode different from the same old same old.

Theoretically the server browser would be improved if Boss Battles droped off the face of the earth like CityRP and MedRP did before it to free up real estate for better gamemodes, removing the constant pit that it creates around it - 1-6 pop servers and stuff like that with no way of gaining players
It's not like I'm competing with Strife, it isn't even public... And I'm certainly not going to be hosting forever either, this is the first time it has been hosted since January.

bro ok its not even hosted 24/7 anymore

its like one or two weeks a few times a year

This is the stupidest loving post I've ever read; if there are other game modes that are really better then let them get players with their own merit, not by nuking other popular servers.

This is the stupidest loving post I've ever read; if there are other game modes that are really better then let them get players with their own merit, not by nuking other popular servers.
What do you mean by their own merit? This wouldn"t be an issue at all if other game modes besides Baby Driver got any players in the first place out of the shallow pool of 30 or so people mostly focused on Boss Battles and private servers

Blockland has an inherently shallow playerbase and its really loving depressing to see Boss Battles with like 10-16 players followed by a bunch of servers with 1-6 players on a saturday. After like 6 years of playing BL I don't see the fun in it anymore to play stuff like Boss Battles, the most repetitive gamemode ever and its still hogging players from stuff like deathrace and other servers
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:10:39 AM by Unova2 »