[OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12  (Read 12961 times)

I'm convinced everyone involved with this thread besides masterlegodude and mr. nobody have some sort of mental incapacity.

I'm convinced everyone involved with this thread besides masterlegodude and mr. nobody have some sort of mental incapacity.

Go back to China.

i just want to watch them burn 10$ keys by getting banned continuously

i just want to watch them burn 10$ keys by getting banned continuously
AY brother

PSA: Stop encouraging the behaviors of problem users
You’re a problem user too so I wouldn’t be talking
Lol so the people of legal drinking age still getting assblasted over incredibly low effort and low quality trolling(and in masterlegodude’s case act like they are some sort of higher moral authority)are the ones who don’t have some sort of mental incapacity? Jesus, this dog and pony show has been done 1000 times, just report and ignore them.

WHATS WRONG WITH DIS? DIS MA brother HERE
you had so many opportunities to make an actually funny novelty account and this is what u ended up with
disappointing
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:35:42 PM by Grimlock² »

You’re a problem user too so I wouldn’t be talking
umm.. lolwut?

umm.. lolwut?
Considering MLD has in the past has more or less said that he’s okay with people he doesn’t like(me and others) being investigateed I’d consider him much more of a problem than the users  that will inevitably get banned within 3 weeks of making an account
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:40:00 PM by Grimlock² »

Considering MLD has in the past has more or less said that he’s okay with people he doesn’t like(me and others) being investigateed
I don't recall ever saying that

incredibly low effort and low quality trolling
It's been 3 years of the same garbage being shoved in this community's collective faces, we're all quite done with it

(and in masterlegodude’s case act like they are some sort of higher moral authority)
And yet you're acting as if you're on a moral high ground in this very post

you had so many opportunities to make an actually funny novelty account and this is what u ended up with
disappointing
You're basically cheering on and encouraging the very same unfunny trolls that you just said to report and ignore and we're the ones with the mental incapacity?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:54:22 PM by Masterlegodude »

I don't recall ever saying that
It's been 3 years of the same garbage being shoved in this community's collective faces, we're all quite done with it
And yet you're acting as if you're on a moral high ground in this very post
You're basically cheering on and encouraging the very same unfunny trolls that you just said to report and ignore and we're the ones with the mental incapacity?
Deleting Viruses. Press Y/N to continue.

Now this is just getting silly.

Can someone teach me how to be cool?

hey i wasn't supporting them :(