A request to Badspot regarding Master Matthew and politics

Poll

Should MM have an executive order placed on him regarding political threads

Yes
No

Author Topic: A request to Badspot regarding Master Matthew and politics  (Read 3886 times)

okay guys.
enough is enough.
i think everyone has seen master matthews political threads/arguments at this point and frankly(as a conservative) i think badspot needs to executive order him a la lord tony and MLP by banning him from discussing politics in off topic and elsewhere. please show your support for this issue by voting in this thread

master mathw is very             anoying

personally i dont think it's necessary. i think unpopular/clown-like views are to be expected with politics n stuff.
if you dont like his threads then you can just not click on them. that's what i do. same probably goes with a lot of his posts. if you see his name and avatar next to the post, then don't read it. sounds easier said than done, but if everyone did that then he'd probably stop posting as it would be pointless to preach to an empty room

Tony was trying his hardest to disrupt the MLP fandom ultimately leading to his executive order.

The problem here is that Matthew isn't outgoingly finding and attacking people when it comes to political topics mainly because he's the only person making them. Although his opinions are asinine and is generally annoying to come across he hasn't crossed the bannable line yet.

Jesus, this dog and pony show has been done 1000 times, just report and ignore them.

no i think we should ban matthew seeing as he is toxic and brings that level of toxicity wherever he goes

I /support this, but also this
The problem here is that Matthew isn't outgoingly finding and attacking people when it comes to political topics mainly because he's the only person making them. Although his opinions are asinine and is generally annoying to come across he hasn't crossed the bannable line yet.
So there no banning or restraining orders happening here, unfortunately

when matthew is posting like tony and those now banned gaylords (posting replies and threads as much as possible) then ill agree, but right now matthew isnt making very many, which makes it really easy to just ignore them imo

matthew is incredibly dull and annoying but at least he isnt pumping out that many threads or anythin anymore

Tony was trying his hardest to disrupt the MLP fandom ultimately leading to his executive order.

I mean, is master matthew not disrupting almost every thread that has some sort of political slant? I don't think he should be banned, but it's kind of gotten to the point where him derailing a thread is almost inevitable in my eyes. as for the quote, Matthew isn't inherently trying to piss people off(in my opinion), he just can't help himself whatsoever. Thot patrols complete inability to come up with any new good material has been a thing for years, like stuff, why do you think raven never let them in NC? They're not good at what they try to do. it's the "aw stuff here we go again" meme over and over, anyone that actually takes their bait at this point is just part of the problem

landslide win for the marketplace of ideas

quick disclaimer: i haven't paid enough attention to master matthew to know if it'd be worth trying to get through to him, but correct me if i'm wrong. if it looks like i'm whiteknighting him i'm doing it unknowingly

if matthew wants to interact better with people first thing is he needs to know how, but if he's clearly unwilling there's no reason to waste your energy

but believe it or not telling telling someone that they're annoying won't make them stop being annoying. they need to know (and care about) the things they do, why it's unfavored, and be offered a better alternative. you can tell someone they're stuff all you want, but don't be surprised if it doesn't magically make them not stuff

socially inept people never directly choose to be socially inept (again, believe it or not) and dissing them with no specific criticism is only going to drive them further down into social ineptness

but again, if matthew really wants to become easier to be around he needs to have an open mind (which i have not seen yet), and if he very clearly refuses to listen there's no point in wasting time on him.

sorry to unload all of this but thought i would give a more neutral opinion? ill admit sometimes i have too much hope for people and i hate it. worth a try though

double post

I mean, is master matthew not disrupting almost every thread that has some sort of political slant? I don't think he should be banned, but it's kind of gotten to the point where him derailing a thread is almost inevitable in my eyes. as for the quote, Matthew isn't inherently trying to piss people off(in my opinion), he just can't help himself whatsoever. Thot patrols complete inability to come up with any new good material has been a thing for years, like stuff, why do you think raven never let them in NC? They're not good at what they try to do. it's the "aw stuff here we go again" meme over and over, anyone that actually takes their bait at this point is just part of the problem
this is probably the best post i've seen from you i'll admit

matthew isn't able to see that some of his actions come across in a weird way and sometimes agitate people. and i agree that it's stupid to listen to thot patrollers, they stuff out the same 3 unoriginal memes and "try" to get under people's skin in the most effortless way possible lol. it's probably teenage edge if anything

yea i'm not sure if this would apply to matthew specifically, but this is still some good advice in general at least