police officer arrested for not protecting kids even though judge ruled he doesn

Author Topic: police officer arrested for not protecting kids even though judge ruled he doesn  (Read 1596 times)

the other side of the argument b like: if a women is getting mugged and threatened to be killed will police help? no
they loving will and have to

the other side of the argument b like: if a women is getting mugged and threatened to be killed will police help? no
hell, they'd probably join in the fun, police have a 40% domestic abuse rate

well the point here is actually tony is right, an officer legally doesn't have to help. but a civilian to the best of their abilities legally has to. the cop is still a civilian and can be charge as such

well the point here is actually tony is right, an officer legally doesn't have to help. but a civilian to the best of their abilities legally has to. the cop is still a civilian and can be charge as such
i just said that they still will and have to

hell, they'd probably join in the fun, police have a 40% domestic abuse rate
you mean a myth that they have a 40% abuse rate you clown

mike the cop did a great job explaining how this is total bullstuff and i have a big feeling that you dont know what the forget you are talking about because the probability of it being true is very low, considering there are >1 million police officers in the US alone

https://youtu.be/zvedEELXgok

i've seen good cops and bad cops. hell i've also have been prosecuted by one. from my experience i don't like the police either especially in my county. all police deserve and should always be criticized on their work believe me i am 100% on board with that. but this dumbass sentiment of "cops don't give a stuff" and other immature rebellious opinions are always bullstuff and no personal opinion ever should dictate what any group as a whole is
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:34:30 PM by Damp »

shush damp, we all know they just want money (((not like the state already gets a stuff ton))) so be quiet!

really though stop making these bullstuff hate driven comments about your mis/preconceptions about the police. if you seriously have a problem with them, then stop whining and filling a complaint or go to your a local bureaucratic solicitor. vote or even publish your experiences to the press. i even at the age of seventeen after getting arrested went down to my local townhall and voiced my opinion like a grandpa. you want something done? stop whining and do something. i understand we all gotta blow off some steam but this stuff annoys me as much as the people who scream their political opinions on twitter but ""forget"" to vote

please shut your dingleberry if you haven't already done something about it. all you do with your half assed comments is just drive the divide between groups even more instead of solving them

he looks like a piece of stuff honestly not surprised

Technically police don't have to get involved if they don't want to.

Police did absolutely nothing when the woman called them telling them that her ex husband is violating the restraining order and kidnapped the children away.

He later killed the kids.

Where were the police? They refused to respond.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:57:47 PM by King Tøny »

you mean a myth that they have a 40% abuse rate you clown

mike the cop did a great job explaining how this is total bullstuff and i have a big feeling that you dont know what the forget you are talking about because the probability of it being true is very low, considering there are >1 million police officers in the US alone

https://youtu.be/zvedEELXgok

Me: gives evidence to support that something is a myth

You: HURRRER DHDERERRRR

you are dense as forget holy stuff