spongebob bfbb remake

Author Topic: spongebob bfbb remake  (Read 2783 times)

I played the original game as a kid but it never stuck with me. I remember not getting far with it and not enjoying it as much as other games.
same except for the cd part

While the original never really stuck with me (it felt a bit rushed and sort of bland imo), I'm still excited for the remake. Hope it's as good as it looks (from the Steam screenshots).

While the original never really stuck with me (it felt a bit rushed and sort of bland imo), I'm still excited for the remake. Hope it's as good as it looks (from the Steam screenshots).
they're even adding in some content that was cut from the original game (e.g. the squidward boss fight)
i have full confidence that this will be a good remaster

HOLY shiyt they are putting the Squidward boss fight im sold

I never played the original, I played the Spongebob Movie the Game instead, but I know how well received it is I'm happy for the fans.

man spongebob in the announcement video sounds really forgetin Off

Legit hyped for this. BFBB was a big part of my childhood and the game still holds up today.

Glad it's an actual full on remake and not just the original in HD. Shows me already that they care about delivering something good and not a straight cash grab.

Wouldn't call it rushed, BFBB is pretty polished from my experience. Yeah there's glitches and some oversights but that's mainly seen in the speedrunning scene or otherwise don't interfere with the game. In normal gameplay encountering any actual ones is rare at least for me.

The Movie game is what I would call rushed. It was still good, but def had less polish than BFBB with the need to meet a deadline closely alongside the movie.

forget e3 this is all i want now

Despite all the big news dropped long with this, this is all I give a stuff about now.

Well this came out of nowhere

I never played the original, but i am aware of the sheer magnitude of people who did, and the description mentions a multiplayer mode, so that's pretty cool, there's just no nostalgia value here for me

I would like to see some gameplay though
Wasn't completely out of the blue, about a year ago THQNordic announced their intentions https://www.thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-and-nickelodeon-bring-back-selected-game-titles-past

holy stuff it's loving real

how do you be double hyped for something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzlaFpeac2k
watch this if you havent played or seen the original