Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115034 times)

if you say so LOL
Following how it usually goes in the US that is, probably different wherever you are lol.

he's definitely a NEETthat's definitely not unbelievable for certain fields lol. I know a 23 year old who gets paid 180k a year. tech money can get pretty crazy

sidenote: forget terfs
Yeah that's true and I forgot to consider the fact donnie is in a whole different country. I plan on going into the tech field myself, specifically network administration in IT. It's only 2 years, cheap, and as far as I can tell pays well.

if you're going IT, expect needing 4 year experience in software released 2 years ago

needing 4 year experience in software released 2 years ago
lmaooooo it really be like that

if you're going IT, expect needing 4 year experience in software released 2 years ago
I plan to go network administration for 2 years, and then cyber security. I took one of the cyber security courses through a highschool program and passed with a B+, and got credits at my college for it, but for some reason the pre-requisites make it so I cant continue down this path for the moment. Sort of stupid my school offered a program for a field someone my age couldn't go into immediately, but whatever.

ok ceelo green radio edit lookin ass hoe

my mom doesnt want me to swear but ill look epic for ppl who r logged out

foxscotch i hope you mind if i change my minecraft dog's name to pride month 4, if we reach 5 its becoming pride month 5

thanks
hotpocpet;ck

what's a terf I forget
feminists that dont think trans people are real

i still dont get it can someone else explain it

feminists that dont think trans people are real
"transgenders of america, you are fake news"
-terf
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:29:54 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

i still dont get it can someone else explain it
the full acronym means, "trans-eclusionnary radical feminist"

they are your average run-of-the-mill rad fem but they don't agree with the notion that trans women are real women

i still don't understand