pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 116425 times)

god you ppl really are bored. i hope youre at least a little like me and are posting @ an office and not literally sitting your ass at home wasting time on this hellsite

We will have a collapse in society. It'll definitely throw us into a blade runner-esque world run by corporations, a second civil war in the US, or outright destruction. Of course, gays will choose to live in a corporate dystopia, as the government is their friend ;)
this is a dumb post... :/

god you ppl really are bored. i hope youre at least a little like me and are posting @ an office and not literally sitting your ass at home wasting time on this hellsite
The thought of someone being walked in on using the blf makes me chuckle

The thought of someone being walked in on using the blf makes me chuckle
unless im on researchhub, i dont think my boss will make a deal out of it. employees are allowed to browse or watch any mediatype while they work. after all theyll find out if you actually worked or not by your progress report at the end of the day

googliani be like *buys an account to talk to people i dont like on a lego forum*

anyone heard something

Gomorrah and Sodom brothers be like

so why did this make people mad earlier

Sodom, Sodomy, and Sodomitesne of the most prevalent sins in Sodom was the homoloveuality of the men, engaging in loveual relations with the other men and boys. Sodom is where we get the term “sodomy and sodomites” named after this widespread sin of the town. After the angels entered the home of Lot, the men of the city surrounded Lot’s house. According to Genesis 19:5, “They called to Lot, ‘Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have love with them.’”

Lot pleaded with the crowd to reconsider, even offering his two virgin daughters in place of the two visiting men, whose angelic identity was apparently unknown to the lustful sodomites. “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them” (Genesis 19:9). As the crowd moved to break down the door, the men inside pulled Lot back inside and shut the door.

- some website

snake in ass is sin (citation needed)

old testament bullstuff

yall aint ready for this. forget terfs also

it's in the new testament too
wouldn't know. either way it aint right to bring it up