pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 119339 times)

Reality is whatever Deus Ex wants it to be

I believe that all guys should be either transgender or gay but women shouldn’t cause more for me ;)

>chops their own richards off

>commits Self Delete from unhappiness

>this is due to bullying

lol okay
must i remind you again that
1: plenty of trans folks don't want surgery
2: the richards are turned inside out, not chopped off

wild how long this thread has survived considering half of it is stupid people saying stupid stuff

wild how long this thread has survived considering half of it is stupid people saying stupid stuff
this is commentary on the forums as a whole

bottom text

deus ex just used "their" as a gender-neutral pronoun we are making progress

"their" has always been a grammatically correct way of referring to someone without confirming a gender, don't be gay

"their" has always been a grammatically correct way of referring to someone without confirming a gender, don't be gay

must i remind you again that
1: plenty of trans folks don't want surgery
2: the richards are turned inside out, not chopped off

Well if you don't want surgery then you're not really trans are you? Just a transtrender or a confused cis person who thinks they need to fit in instead of accepting their feminine/masculine traits as a man/woman

And the richard is effectively destroyed so turning it inside out is the same deal, be as pedantic as you'd like the point stands

bbro i think he was just pulling your leg

i always thought that 'le loving hilarious 41% Self Delete chart' had nothing to do with them being transgender, but because they were depressed or had other problems to begin with and becoming trans wasn't a part of it (getting bullied for it is, of course, a factor)

i always thought that 'le loving hilarious 41% Self Delete chart' had nothing to do with them being transgender, but because they were depressed or had other problems to begin with and becoming trans wasn't a part of it (getting bullied for it is, of course, a factor)
41% of trans people have attempted Self Delete, but of course, being trans has nothing to do with it!

if thats the case there shouldnt be that significant a difference in Self Delete statistics between trans and non trans (aka there is no correlation with being trans, since its only correlated with depression which exists in both groups)

obviously thats not the case, but that doesn’t automatically mean body dysmorphia/bullying is the reason their Self Delete rate is higher. its just a very likely explanation that is supported by the Self Delete statistic going down for trans that undergo hrt/transitioning vs those who havent.

the only question i have is how did they collect their data (and how much is there) as its kind of hard to ask a dead person if they’re really trans. it could be much higher or lower depending on the method.

there's an omniscient man at the center of the universe tallying off when people kill themselves to see if they were trans or not
once he finished, the man uploaded the statistics to 4chan or something and fizzled away

You loving kike. Teaching kids loveual immorality with "gay pride" "lesbian pride" and such only leads to suffering (le lesbians commit a ton of domestic abuse). Being straight is natural, so it's allowed in cartoons to have a man and a woman giving a small kiss. You want to make fun of 'le straights' but then you go ahead and beat your richard to 10 year old drag queens because there's no other way to get your kicks.

The loveual revolution was started by a child enthusiast, the modern term for gender was made by a child enthusiast, and the kikes in office are slowly legalizing child enthusiasm.

You loving kike. Teaching kids loveual immorality with "gay pride" "lesbian pride" and such only leads to suffering (le lesbians commit a ton of domestic abuse). Being straight is natural, so it's allowed in cartoons to have a man and a woman giving a small kiss. You want to make fun of 'le straights' but then you go ahead and beat your richard to 10 year old drag queens because there's no other way to get your kicks.

The loveual revolution was started by a child enthusiast, the modern term for gender was made by a child enthusiast, and the kikes in office are slowly legalizing child enthusiasm.
epic