Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115155 times)

water nord said dolphin

can we do a pride year
yeah it's called: 2019. forget terfs and ICE

Don't complain when your Pepsi's too warm

wouldn't know. either way it aint right to bring it up

it ain't right to throw stones in glass houses is what it is

ok now I know what terfs are but what is ICE. Are you referring to frozen water or something else.

ok now I know what terfs are but what is ICE. Are you referring to frozen water or something else.
Stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Basically the people in charge of protecting the USA's borders. Also the subject of a lot of controversy.

Stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Basically the people in charge of protecting the USA's borders. Also the subject of a lot of controversy.
wrong, ICE doesn't protect the borders, their sole purpose is deportation and immigration enforcement after people crossed the borders, and investigation of other immigration-related crimes
Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement
ICE has two primary components: Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO). [...] ICE does not patrol American borders; rather, that role is performed by the United States Border Patrol, a unit of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which is a sister agency of ICE.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:30:29 PM by Biqus »

wrong, ICE doesn't protect the borders, their sole purpose is deportation and immigration enforcement after people crossed the borders, and investigation of other immigration-related crimes
Okay, thanks.

Can I put ICE in my juice?