pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 119197 times)

terfs be like *gets forgeted*

but can you forget the terfs?

but can you forget the terfs?
only if they agree to forget, it has to be consensual even if they are terfs

Why?

would you treat a schizophrenic person like stuff and laugh at them all the time? or tell people with depression that getting help is useless and feeds into their delusion?

It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that for people with excessive dysphoria that transitioning drastically improves their condition, why would you oppose it if the science dictates that it's literally the best solution to treat them?

I never understood the line of reasoning where people go "its a mental disorder therefore I can stuff on them and call them transmissions increasing their rate of Self Delete by bullying them"

and for your claim of "love change is why trans people commit Self Delete":

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/opinion/pentagon-transgender.html
A 1999 United States study found a “marked decrease of Self Delete attempts” and substance use in its postoperative population. In a 2014 British study, gender transition “was shown to drastically reduce instances of suicidal ideation and attempts.” The study reported that “67 percent of respondents thought about Self Delete more before they transitioned and only 3 percent thought about Self Delete more post-transition.
Our findings make it indisputable that gender transition has a positive effect on transgender well-being. We identified 56 studies published since 1991 that directly assessed the effect of gender transition on the mental well-being of transgender individuals. The vast majority of the studies, 93 percent, found that gender transition improved the overall well-being of transgender subjects, making them more likely to enjoy improved quality of life, greater relationship satisfaction and higher self-esteem and confidence, and less likely to suffer from anxiety, depression, substance abuse and suicidality.

Only four studies (7 percent) reported mixed or null findings, and none found that the transitioning created more harm than good. Despite recent media focus on anecdotes about “transgender regret,” actual regret rates across numerous studies were minuscule, generally ranging from 0.3 percent to 3.8 percent. Our review of primary research confirmed the positive findings of at least 16 previous literature reviews.

maybe incessantly bullying them has more to do with it then feeding them "delusions"

you guys beter be careful with tgawt.... he's profile does say forget master

Why?
LGBTQ+ people are more likely to be ostracized from their peers, which leads to depression, which leads to Self Delete attempts.

The reason the trans rate is so much higher than the Regular Gays™ is probably because:
Non-standard gender expression is not as widely accepted as non-hetero loveualities in western society. See: people who are supportive of homoloveuals but not transgender people.
Dysphoria on its own can cause depression. This, combined with social rejection, tends to make people suicidal.

I can't find the actual source for your graph because google reverse image search gives me a bunch of reposts that don't link the proper source. Here's a report from the Williams Institute, which is credited in your image.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: This survey asked people if they had ever attempted Self Delete, ever, in their life. It does not have information about when these Self Delete attempts were made; it cannot be used to draw conclusions about likelihood of Self Delete attempts post-transition.
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Self Delete-Report-Final.pdf

lol just not be sad what's the problem. i used to have suicidal thoughts plaguing my mind, then i just was not sad lol

whats with all the heterophobics in this thread : (

>chops their own richards off

>commits Self Delete from unhappiness

>this is due to bullying

lol okay

>commits Self Delete from unhappiness

>this is due to bullying

lol okay
umm fail post

deus ex just used "their" as a gender-neutral pronoun we are making progress