pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114994 times)

stop huffing paint
very good point, youve changed my mind!

nobody cares enough about what you think to try and change your mind

You set the benchmark for this discussion with your well thought-out response “they’re handicapped”

nobody cares enough about what you think to try and change your mind
then why bother replying
You set the benchmark for this discussion with your well thought-out response “they’re handicapped”
i stated they have a mental disorder, because its true

then why bother replying
because it's kind of entertaining to watch you struggle to own people in this thread

because it's kind of entertaining to watch you struggle to own people in this thread
how is it a struggle to own people? i came to the thread and stated they have mental disorders. isnt very hard unless you have one yourself

oh please manchild you waltzed into this thread looking for a fight and then acted self righteous when someone gave u stuff, maybe you should toughen up lol

ironic youd consider me as the self righteous one lol

ironic youd consider me as the self righteous one lol
you entered an LGBT pride thread to call transgender people mentally disabled. that is pretty self-righteous in the sense that you sought out people specifically to condescend them.

you entered an LGBT pride thread to call transgender people mentally disabled. that is pretty self-righteous in the sense that you sought out people specifically to condescend them.
seems like everybody in this thread is pretty self righteous

what is the point of this post

what a bad response, pretty low energy

hello sodomites it is time for the annual feast

dig in!

who is this SCP guy and where is his brain

"all cops kill miniorites"
you forgetin idiot they literally just kicked out a bunch of people from the force just for saying stuff on facebook
lol cus they did it ON FACEBOOK where people could see it. if they're not saying it in public there's no repercussions for them. if you say "some cops" then that just creates an out for all the bad cops that don't think they're bad cops. same stuff for whites and straights that think they aint tribal or homophobic etc