pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115141 times)

what do the doctors say when they do an ultrasound

congratulations on your...... boy? girl? apache helicopter?

i hate how you or me cant even gender someone without having someone being pissed off because you didn't know they had the pronouns of a half life alien even though they look female/male in society now

(wo)man to come to here as a human race we conquered a stuffload of territories to even touching the surface to the moon and having hot arguments of actual valid stuff like quantum physics or racism being cool but now we're having stupid arguments just because they believe a post from some post from facebook telling you that ___ is fake/causes ___/whatever or they have been addressed wrong. and now to the point that you need to publicly shame someone on the loving internet just to vent their rage
got damn

probably the same thing that they say to everyone else: the actual love of the baby. demanding that children, especially unborn children, be referred to with gender-neutral terms is absurd.

facts right there
why would you want your child to even be gender neutral that's stupid as hell. no timmy you're a loving cactus now. you are not a boy anymore.
edit : please disregard the first sentence of the first quote
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:01:27 AM by Lapis the Floran »

Good god this thread is a few things:
People who are either
A:trolls
B: scientifically incorrect
C: mentally disabled and disvow science
D: see things correctly
E: social justice handicaps who should be put in prison

Reminder that grimlock fits neatly into category A.

i hate how you or me cant even gender someone without having someone being pissed off because you didn't know they had the pronouns of a half life alien even though they look female/male in society now
no one does this lmao stop strawmanning

He's not much of a troll, but he also isn't much of a nice person either, so category A is just more appropriate than fitting

Yes hello honey I would like to return this girl because I wanted a boy and not a girl pls put it back where it came from k thnx

Yes hello honey I would like to return this girl because I wanted a boy and not a girl pls put it back where it came from k thnx
sorry your baby is unable to be refunded due to your buy-back policy ending

no one does this lmao stop strawmanning
ok but  this was only one time :|

these gender neutral hands are gonna clap you if u dont stop excluding nb's

Good god this thread is a few things:
People who are either
A:trolls
B: scientifically incorrect
C: mentally disabled and disvow science
D: see things correctly
E: social justice handicaps who should be put in prison
Im pretty sure some of these are the same thing

F: forumoer who drank ppee

1v1 me on rust mw2, we'll get to know eachother like MEN
I have literally trained my entire life in preparation for this specific scenario
I want foxscotch to napalm my house
that's kinda hot
A, B, and C. real hat trick we got here

gender is a dumbass concept and should just be abolished

I no longer hate foxscotch
to be genuine for a sec, my behavior is usually not this antagonistic lmao I just h8 homophobic bitches and this stupid ass forum is full of them. gotta stay hard so they wont catch me slippin. defend my honor an stuff

to be genuine for a sec, my behavior is usually not this antagonistic lmao I just h8 homophobic bitches and this stupid ass forum is full of them. gotta stay hard so they wont catch me slippin. defend my honor an stuff
your definition of homophobic is very vague