pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115047 times)

god you could have picked so many tweets like this, you were so close to being right about whiny twitter leftists but you had to pick one that actually has stuff behind it, why are you so dumbbbbbbb
hehe
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:12:50 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

hoes wouldnt be mad if the bitch could do even the simplest thing right. there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo many furries using blocklists, but he had to post one that actually needs it because they get harrassed for just existing as popular furry. foh, do 1 thing right blockland forum
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:23:29 AM by sleep »

man dont get huffy over boomstick’s viscous forgetin drool seeping through the septic tank line hes a morbid toddler who tries 2 hard to yank the chains of the innocent

man dont get huffy over boomstick’s viscous forgetin drool seeping through the septic tank line hes a morbid toddler who tries 2 hard to yank the chains of the innocent
I do not drool >:(

forget you boomstick, youre so thickskulled, you do not even KNOW who LaLonde is.

loving idiot, ive been following this person since before your balls dropped (that's 7 almost 8 years!!!). gtfoh, thinking you have any idea what this tweet is about, ill help you out a bit: if you attain popular furry status as badly as LaLonde, you will be STALKED to have people force this stuff upon you. you will be DMd in your sleep with deaththreats.
regardless of context anyone who sees this tweet that doesn't know what the forget is going on would be very confused and think this persons crazy?? Because that's exactly what me and others think because just finding this stuff seems absurd. If they get harrassed for being a popular furry I get it but you still shouldn't say that stuff targeting all types of people lol. I was just comparing the statement to foxscotchs posts I don't really give a stuff about LaLonde it's more so the statement :/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:06:09 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

87 likes and 11 retweets  is not well known

forget you boomstick, youre so thickskulled, you do not even KNOW who LaLonde is.

loving idiot, ive been following this person since before your balls dropped (that's 7 almost 8 years!!!). gtfoh, thinking you have any idea what this tweet is about, ill help you out a bit: if you attain popular furry status as badly as LaLonde, you will be STALKED to have people force this stuff upon you. you will be DMd in your sleep with deaththreats.
87 likes isn't well known, and if you're against capitalism you're just really stupid. You don't get an argument as to why, you're just stupid. That's all you get.

pathetic response, it's like you didn't even read my post. not even going to acknowledge the two bone heads above
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 01:54:34 PM by sleep »

oh and by the way, i completely 100% agree with the tweet and as you can clearly tell share the amount of forgets to give for anyone who disagrees. especially on this forum and especially if youre not voting age

hmmm why are you so concerned with age
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:07:56 PM by Biqus »

pathetic response, it's like you didn't even read my post. not even going to acknowledge the two bone heads above
I did read I was telling you that I was posting it not because of the person but because of the post details itself

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:01:28 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Sorry but if you're going to say "I'm against capitalism" you really don't even deserve a good response.

oh and by the way, i completely 100% agree with the tweet and as you can clearly tell share the amount of forgets to give for anyone who disagrees. especially on this forum and especially if youre not voting age
So I need to be able to vote to think anyone against capitalism who just slaps "phobia" on the end of a word as if it is an argument is a handicap? forget off lol

>forget ICE, forget them for punishing people for breaking the law!!
>forget capitalism, communism all da way!!! millions of deaths caused by a broken system? pfft, that aint stuff... millions have died in america and that's a capitalist country so get debunked bro
>just say "people who don't like trans folk". nobody has an irrational fear of trans people. fear and disgust are quite different emotions. neither are justified and anyone who thinks trans folk dont deserve rights are just nuts, but this word is just wrong.
>forget republicans, aka, forget people who think differently than me!!

All but one of the points this person made were handicapped