Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117153 times)

I can picture foxscotch saying this
it doesn't carry the right tone for a post of my own but i can get behind the ideas being represented here. forget terfs lol

anyway idk wt F yall talkin about. capitalists get forgeted

it doesn't carry the right tone for a post of my own but i can get behind the ideas being represented here. forget terfs lol
I meant the ideas not the tone 

id send you a photo of my ass if it wouldnt get me banned like nick

if you're against skub you're just really stupid. You don't get an argument as to why, you're just stupid. That's all you get.
pisschamp

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:05:39 PM by CompMix »

don't hurt yourself over a bitch who's not even going to talk to you. you need to drink a L of water and go to bed so your body can detox. why should a stuffty ex still deserve to steal the mental stability and happiness you deserve? turn the page to the next chapter of your story

life too short for complicated people

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:05:53 PM by CompMix »

you are not your mistakes, forgive yourself - your innerself. this is not for him, this is for you. not for the goodbye's but for the hello's. the people waiting to meet you and give you the love you deserve.

retro
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:26:04 AM by sleep »

I've been through the psych ward and freaking out in psychosis and begged them to help but nothing works. I would never want to force them to talk but I've tried posting on Reddit, talking on discords, hotlines, therapy and soon rehab. Please let me move on already friend
Talk to your doctor if you have psychosis. My mother has it, and she takes lithium along with something else and it works wonders.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:41:08 PM by CompMix »

i just want to say that anyone that immediately dismisses criticism of capitalism is inherently braindamaged and cant think for themselves

also i can deal with twitter lefties but twitter furries are where i draw the line lmao

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:06:06 PM by CompMix »