Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115122 times)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 02:00:49 PM by Biqus »

Bye Ipquarx its been great, by the time you read this I'll be in a better place. Val meth OD 9/10/19
wait what

Bye Ipquarx its been great, by the time you read this I'll be in a better place. Val meth OD 9/10/19
Wait, is this real?

Tell me this isn't real
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 02:11:54 PM by Masterlegodude »

ive been talking to him since i posted my discord and yes its real and i did my best, i think he is ok, im not sure, he showed me a picture of an empty meth bag

This isn't a meme. He was talking about this in the Brickadia discord for quite a while and I doubt that he'd just be like this all of a sudden.

it really isnt, i spent like 6 hours with him, he said he is going to od and walk to the nearest hospital

Hey man, idk if you'll see this but you're worth way more than what's going on right now. You've still got a super long time to live and that time is going to have happy moments that will make you realize it's worth it. Just please try to keep going on, you don't need a permanent solution to a temporary problem (cheesy I know, but it's true)

yikes dude, feel better. life can suck but the world owes it to you to let you get back up

bro what the forget this is insane

val if you are reading this we care about you bro.

yikes dude, feel better. life can suck but the world owes it to you to let you get back up

im on several layers of irony and sarcasm about 95% of the time i still post here but legit i hope you get well, dont throw your life away like this, its not worth it

im always clowning and saying stupid stuff but for real, find someone to talk to. you feel bad and we see that, but there are people who care about you and will support you

I'm a bit messed up myself and really don't know what I'm still kicking for, but I am, and hopefully you will also.