pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115002 times)

imagine zac efron is about to dine at your house. what do you make him
myself

while i was editing my post to add this u literally posted immediately after, it's almost like i predicted you would answer this

hmm i wonder why lgbt rights stopped being furthered after 2016, puzzles me greatly

I have successfully managed to get you to call bullstuff on each other, nice

yo Deus... I want to reach across the aisle here. I think you chose a bad number by saying "5+ years" because 4 years and x months rounded up to 5 is still 5, and 5 years ago was one of the biggest common law decisions in American LGBT history. the forget does it matter if you were wrong in this instance? Everyone is wrong sometimes dude. I'm wrong all the time. But when you call the people you disagree with autistic cigarettes, it kinda makes it look like you never cared to begin with-  makes it look like you just want to dismiss and insult people different from you from the start. Like, "oh, I was wrong? well you're uhhh gay, stupid, uhhh..." The fact the you will never back down from any point you make undercuts you constantly.

Thank you for your insight Mega-Bear, my toilet paper was running thin

Let me know if I can get you any more toilet paper, as a liberal I have it in great supply

I have successfully managed to get you to call bullstuff on each other, nice
what

I'm not even trying to be funny, you have to seriously autistic or just trying to be a friend to think, or at least, pretend to think, that when someone rounds 4 years and a few months up to five years, that they're wrong because it's not 5 years, it's 4 and 3 months. It's like when you say "It's 6 PM" and your dipstuff handicapped little sibling who just barely learned how to read an brown townog clock chimes in "Oh no, it's actually 5:56!" Like wow, holy forget, are you loving serious? Literally autism
what's autistic is the fact you're still here, postin this stuff
this post reads like someone who's brain matter is leaking from their ears, is your rage blinding you while you type?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:41:36 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

"yeah guys trust me i have a life its epic B)" you say as you spend every waking moment of your life trying to bait gay people on a lego forum. go look in a mirror

what's autistic is the fact you're still here, postin this stuff
this post reads like someone who's brain matter is leaking from their ears, is your rage blinding you while you type?

Didn't Badspot make a meme about handicaps who say dumb stuff like this

"yeah guys trust me i have a life its epic B)" you say as you spend every waking moment of your life trying to bait gay people on a lego forum. go look in a mirror

I don't make any claims abt having a life, this is such a braindead angle of attack there's no point refuting it lmao if you think I have no life outside of BLF then that's your prerogative

its more about the fact that you spend your free time deliberately being a dumb coon and causing a bad time over politics on a forum

like the sociopath really jumped out

i dont know why people bring up badspots stuffty art or quotes like what he says is jotted down in the ten commandments and youre a total fool because this image says you are

its more about the fact that you spend your free time deliberately being a dumb coon and causing a bad time over politics on a forum

like the sociopath really jumped out

that's tribal

almonds are getting activated today

i dont know why people bring up badspots stuffty art or quotes like what he says is jotted down in the ten commandments and youre a total fool because this image says you are
he's the admin of this forum and that means he is always right

btw forget terfs

that comic has turned into a form of damage control for spastics whenever they have a meltdown, similar to "jokes on you i was only pretending"