pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114981 times)

he genuinely believes that he's a goddess sent from the universe of the video game hyperdimension neptunia and that every oc he created resides in a dimension that is currently colliding with the one our universe is in, and that the dude who runs kiwifarms (who has actually helped defend chris in the past by private investigating some of the particularly malicious trolls and attempting to convince him that he's delusional) is possessed by satan himself
dude's a loon
stuff, i forgot about the whole dimensional merge thing. definitely a good example though. feel kinda bad for the poor dude

The military shouldn't be that, but blaming a standing army on what limprichard politicians and pencil pushers say we all should, do is wrong.
nope, I'm blaming them for what they do. everyone in the US military, by nature, is an adult. they all have the personal agency to make their own decisions, and they choose to carry out the will of US imperialism. you don't get an out just cus someone told you to kill civilians. you chose to follow that order. even in the best case scenario, you make, every day of your service, the conscious decision to support an establishment that orders its soldiers to do unforgivable things, and to support the soldiers who follow those orders. no excuses

anyway it's officially that time. as always, forget terfs, and remember that pride would be nothing without our black and brown siblings

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:41:15 PM by Foxscotch »

me getting ready to exterminate terfs and bigots on pride month

boutta tiananmen square the forget out of the gay parade this year, aye hayyyeye!

Happy Pride everyone; stay safe on social media, there's that "Pridefall" thing going on.

Happy Pride everyone; stay safe on social media, there's that "Pridefall" thing going on.
you saying that like a couple of neets on 4chan who can't cum unless they're looking at an anime toddler are gonna single handedly destroy gay people. just dont click any random links from dms you dont remember getting

happy gay btw

This offends me greatly

Pride month has been cancelled in recognition of the murder of George Floyd. By celebrating Pride Month, you are ignoring the blatant murders committed by kool kids klubops.

How come gays get to breathe but he doesn't?

Pride month has been cancelled in recognition of the murder of George Floyd. By celebrating Pride Month, you are ignoring the blatant murders committed by kool kids klubops.
stfu. nobody's buyin this stuff