pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115026 times)

i hate transgender people
that convince bi/gay curious teenagers that they are meant to be of the opposite gender and they should take hormone pills and potentially ruin their life

They're literally just letting them know what worked for them and giving them the opportunity to make the decision for themselves.

nah i mean the "you ARE a woman!!!!! YOU ARE A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type even though the said woman doesn't know they don't want to be a woman

nah i mean the "you ARE a woman!!!!! YOU ARE A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type even though the said woman doesn't know they don't want to be a woman

Be real, how many of those have you actually encountered

Be real, how many of those have you actually encountered
its probably a pretty low frequency

drink water

this isn't really a problem. there are certainly some trans people who are a bit overzealous about other people's eggyness, so to speak, but it's ultimately harmless. the barriers to transitioning are significant. virtually everywhere in the world, including very left-leaning european countries, requires quite a lot of process. several discussions with therapists and psychologists about "informed consent", and some countries and US states require sterilization before you can even change the letter on your driver's license

nobody transitions on a whim (and certainly not because someone on reddit called them an egg)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 10:49:43 AM by Foxscotch »

don't tell me yall thought this was over

quick everyone get back into position or else fox will notice we all moved on to care about other things

this isn't really a problem. there are certainly some trans people who are a bit overzealous about other people's eggyness, so to speak, but it's ultimately harmless. the barriers to transitioning are significant. virtually everywhere in the world, including very left-leaning european countries, requires quite a lot of process. several discussions with therapists and psychologists about "informed consent", and some countries and US states require sterilization before you can even change the letter on your driver's license

nobody transitions on a whim (and certainly not because someone on reddit called them an egg)
don't tell me yall thought this was over
quick everyone get back into position or else fox will notice we all moved on to care about other things

we never stop caring

wth is this

this thread is now the love thread

this thread is now the love thread
overruled, this thread is now loveual abstinence thread.

overruled, this thread is now loveual abstinence thread.
incel doesn't count as abstinence

no this is still the love thread