Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115148 times)

stuff, i forgot about the whole dimensional merge thing. definitely a good example though. feel kinda bad for the poor dude
Oh my god LOL
nope, I'm blaming them for what they do. everyone in the US military, by nature, is an adult. they all have the personal agency to make their own decisions, and they choose to carry out the will of US imperialism. you don't get an out just cus someone told you to kill civilians. you chose to follow that order. even in the best case scenario, you make, every day of your service, the conscious decision to support an establishment that orders its soldiers to do unforgivable things, and to support the soldiers who follow those orders. no excuses

anyway it's officially that time. as always, forget terfs, and remember that pride would be nothing without our black and brown siblings

stfu. nobody's buyin this stuff

as someone who browses 4chan quite a bit (usually just /vp/) i don't think pridefall should be much to worry about, most will probably just ignore it. theres the saying "4chan is not your own personal army" and i think that applies here, 4ops stopped being a thing a while ago. just be wary of DM's you get.
Nah bro, 4chan is all BLACKED stuff filled with white guilt or transmission GAY SISSY HYPNO.
oh absolutely but not many of them are that motivated to actually do something about it lol

Literally filled to the brim with white extinction loving freaks
If this is the pride decade then I'm blaming all of you for how stuff this decade is going so far.
you can put the blame on Annoying Orange
i b
im blaming the sonic movie
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/04/donald-Annoying Orange-department-of-justice-brief-supreme-court-same-love-parents-adoption-catholic-social-services/

nah bitch this is when we fix it. you did this, every time you voted for a republican
the holocaust except they're killing straight people
Both sides are wrong. It's actually best to hit the grey/moderate area, a mix of both is a good balance. One or the other will just dissatisfy many from either or side.
*Burns down your own city* YOU DID THIS!!!
jackhammer i REALLY hope you know that those few annoying starfishs on twitter do not account for the entirety of all minorities

pageloss

*Burns down your own city* YOU DID THIS!!!
democrats suck just about as much as republicans, but they wouldn't have fired the pandemic response team or tweeted "you start looting, we start shooting"

jackhammer i REALLY hope you know that those few annoying starfishs on twitter do not account for the entirety of all minorities
i know lol

I'll only ask terfs for one thing and that is please die

im seeing bitches tryna talk on behalf of aloveuals even though they have no idea what they're talkin about... yikes

Page loss
oh dont worry, this was not page lost. this picture is definitely on your or edd's harddrive

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:57:05 AM by Kelp »

as we come to a close on this year's mega pride month, first month of pride decade, please remember forget terfs. if you're a terf, or any other kind of transphobe, go forget yourself

as we come to a close on this year's mega pride month, first month of pride decade, please remember forget terfs. if you're a terf, or any other kind of transphobe, go forget yourself

terfs probably just need a good loving tbh

i hate transgender people

that convince bi/gay curious teenagers that they are meant to be of the opposite gender and they should take hormone pills and potentially ruin their life