Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114993 times)

you saying that like a couple of neets on 4chan who can't cum unless they're looking at an anime toddler are gonna single handedly destroy gay people. just dont click any random links from dms you dont remember getting

happy gay btw
as someone who browses 4chan quite a bit (usually just /vp/) i don't think pridefall should be much to worry about, most will probably just ignore it. theres the saying "4chan is not your own personal army" and i think that applies here, 4ops stopped being a thing a while ago. just be wary of DM's you get.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:37:21 PM by Copy Kirby »

you saying that like a couple of neets on 4chan who can't cum unless they're looking at an anime toddler are gonna single handedly destroy gay people. just dont click any random links from dms you dont remember getting

happy gay btw
Nah bro, 4chan is all BLACKED stuff filled with white guilt or transmission GAY SISSY HYPNO.

oh absolutely but not many of them are that motivated to actually do something about it lol

Nah bro, 4chan is all BLACKED stuff filled with white guilt or transmission GAY SISSY HYPNO.

Literally filled to the brim with white extinction loving freaks

If this is the pride decade then I'm blaming all of you for how stuff this decade is going so far.

If this is the pride decade then I'm blaming all of you for how stuff this decade is going so far.
you can put the blame on Annoying Orange

im blaming the sonic movie

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/04/donald-Annoying Orange-department-of-justice-brief-supreme-court-same-love-parents-adoption-catholic-social-services/

nah bitch this is when we fix it. you did this, every time you voted for a republican

the holocaust except they're killing straight people

nah bitch this is when we fix it. you did this, every time you voted for a republican
Both sides are wrong. It's actually best to hit the grey/moderate area, a mix of both is a good balance. One or the other will just dissatisfy many from either or side.

*Burns down your own city* YOU DID THIS!!!

jackhammer i REALLY hope you know that those few annoying starfishs on twitter do not account for the entirety of all minorities

stuff, i forgot about the whole dimensional merge thing. definitely a good example though. feel kinda bad for the poor dude
Oh my god LOL
nope, I'm blaming them for what they do. everyone in the US military, by nature, is an adult. they all have the personal agency to make their own decisions, and they choose to carry out the will of US imperialism. you don't get an out just cus someone told you to kill civilians. you chose to follow that order. even in the best case scenario, you make, every day of your service, the conscious decision to support an establishment that orders its soldiers to do unforgivable things, and to support the soldiers who follow those orders. no excuses

anyway it's officially that time. as always, forget terfs, and remember that pride would be nothing without our black and brown siblings

stfu. nobody's buyin this stuff

as someone who browses 4chan quite a bit (usually just /vp/) i don't think pridefall should be much to worry about, most will probably just ignore it. theres the saying "4chan is not your own personal army" and i think that applies here, 4ops stopped being a thing a while ago. just be wary of DM's you get.
oh absolutely but not many of them are that motivated to actually do something about it lol

Literally filled to the brim with white extinction loving freaks
you can put the blame on Annoying Orange
i b
im blaming the sonic movie
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/04/donald-Annoying Orange-department-of-justice-brief-supreme-court-same-love-parents-adoption-catholic-social-services/

the holocaust except they're killing straight people
Both sides are wrong. It's actually best to hit the grey/moderate area, a mix of both is a good balance. One or the other will just dissatisfy many from either or side.
*Burns down your own city* YOU DID THIS!!!
jackhammer i REALLY hope you know that those few annoying starfishs on twitter do not account for the entirety of all minorities