pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115076 times)

Yeah... I have 250 hours on Squad

Yeah... I have 250 hours on Squad
gotta say idk what squad is
lol u can’t play it off u got mad
anger is necessary. yall think "forget terfs" comes from a place of love or something. btw forget terfs

you are a weeb and you have the absolute gall to talk any kind of stuff

Only true seasoned weebs know who that character is

i made a flag and posted it in #free-resources in the blockland content creators discord.
and i decided to show an example of the customizable flag by making a basic red flag and a pride flag, because why not???
i'm not lgbt or any other forms i just made this because its pride month and yeah
forget

that looks like a gsf ghost terrain map (stuffty rooster ass)

that looks like a gsf ghost terrain map (stuffty rooster ass)
yea i know i was too lazy to make the cloth like an actual flag because i used the default grid (which was 10x10) before i switched to 20x20

Real talk why is there a whole month dedicated to the lgbtq community and black community instead of having a specific day like the rest of us? And why a rainbow instead of something unique? Aren’t these things very counterproductive to trying to normalize the lgbtq ideals into society?

yea i know i was too lazy to make the cloth like an actual flag because i used the default grid (which was 10x10) before i switched to 20x20
honestly i'd just make the flag itself a lot simpler to match the flagpole. then it would be 👌

Real talk why is there a whole month dedicated to the lgbtq community and black community instead of having a specific day like the rest of us? And why a rainbow instead of something unique? Aren’t these things very counterproductive to trying to normalize the lgbtq ideals into society?
real talk can people stop asking this question and instead look up what these months mean online? one google search about pride month's history would explain this

everyone complains about the gays and blacks getting pride months, but nobody has a problem with the fact that rats get an entire YEAR in the Chinese calendar

everyone complains about the gays and blacks getting pride months, but nobody has a problem with the fact that rats get an entire YEAR in the Chinese calendar
rats rats we're the rats

But haven’t we beaten gaycism already?