Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115009 times)

yall like to act like this is somehow just part of being trans and not related to harassment and assault from straights. forget terfs

yall like to act like this is somehow just part of being trans and not related to harassment and assault from straights. forget terfs
These statistics are relatively the same even for trans people who have completely transitioned. You're making it seem like there are more people who harass/assault trans people than there actually are.

These statistics most likely stem from the fact that they are not happy with who they are biologically, even if completely transitioned.

These statistics are relatively the same even for trans people who have completely transitioned. You're making it seem like there are more people who harass/assault trans people than there actually are.

These statistics most likely stem from the fact that they are not happy with who they are biologically, even if completely transitioned.
you do realize that if someone has attempted Self Delete then transitioned, they've still attempted Self Delete before

dude why does mr bones argue like hes got rose tinted glasses on i wanted to call this out last week but figured it was just a mood but he still doing it

ya nasty

forget terfs
go ahead and click the lock button junes almost over and your thread is irrelevant
terf isnt a real word

forget turfs. Somebody please buy me a gas mower. I'm begging

forget off my turf brother. !!

remember fellas women are inferior and boibussy is the future.

we have a serial cuntboy jacker offer

this is true
man cunt master race

boipusillanimous individual wont exist in the future because all cigarettes hang themselves by 30