pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114975 times)

if i was a lonely cis id probably be doing mental gymnastics in this thread too i mean what else is there? master matthew’s yt threads?

can we stop with these oppositions like we're all enemies? why not just be nice to one another, it'll make this forum a lot more tolerable

can we stop with these oppositions like we're all enemies? why not just be nice to one another, it'll make this forum a lot more tolerable
head back to roses server youre irrelevant

all loving cigarettes must loving hang

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 10:02:36 PM by Rotondo »

Sorry about that last post guys. That was an inappropriate joke that got out of hand. I'm still shook up about etika.

the transflag is now an emoji on twitter!! its up for approval to be official

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:23:48 AM by sleep »

if i was a lonely cis id probably be doing mental gymnastics in this thread too i mean what else is there? master matthew’s yt threads?

you're right tbh i'm not a lonely cis anymore and frankly i'm just diggin the love rn

when june is over that just means it's pride month 2 my good bitch
don't do this

all loving cigarettes must loving hang
idk about that but im loving hung :cookieMonster:
just kidding i have no richard :(

if i was a lonely cis

Nah your just a lonely transmonday

i mean what else is there? master matthew’s yt threads?

There are these magical things called other websites. Honestly you are probably the only person here who is still obsessed with the forum.

i mean honestly hes probably getting more slammin than anyone else on the forum

could you whiff the shot any harder? lonely? yeah right

There are these magical things called other websites. Honestly you are probably the only person here who is still obsessed with the forum.
obviously speaking of how this thread was the most popular thread of the month. nothing has more pages unless you count all of the tier threads as one.

also calling me obsessed is a sad attempt at gassing me up like ho you're still here too right? i use different social medias too like what are u even thinking

i mean honestly hes probably getting more slammin than anyone else on the forum
im not very sure about this x)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:15:58 PM by sleep »

what does this word mean ?

man what kind of world war 3 galactic battlefield horsestuff goin on in here
everyone needs to chill the forget out