Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 119909 times)

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! That's a war face!

Yeah... run me your snood tokens

is that from edds youtube channel

bro soulless 4 is pretty hard on clone hero anyone got some tips

Yea I personally agree on this 100% I honestly think most people these days truly don't give a forget if you're a cigarette
:thinking:

Yea I personally agree on this 100% I honestly think most people these days truly don't give a forget if you're a cigarette but eventually you really do have to shut up about it and it's personally one of the reasons why I'm not very fond of lgbt movement as of late. I also think the excessive pandering to them is completley unnessarcy and more detrimental to the movement than people like to admit whether it be from within the lgbt movement or from "allies".
this exactly
edit: but none of the turning over to then say "forget homos"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 12:18:22 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

Yea I personally agree on this 100% I honestly think most people these days truly don't give a forget if you're a cigarette but eventually you really do have to shut up about it and it's personally one of the reasons why I'm not very fond of lgbt movement as of late. I also think the excessive pandering to them is completley unnessarcy and more detrimental to the movement than people like to admit whether it be from within the lgbt movement or from "allies".
dead naming transmissions is my favorite sport.
? ! ? ! ? !

hey guys no one really cares about friendS nowadays haha forget transmissions and friends and dykes

? ! ? ! ? !

being controversial is cool, which is hilariously ironic to what he believes

you can still stuffpost about cigarettes and still hold a legitimate opinion.