Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115156 times)

just please loving sodium bomb the forum server

just please loving sodium bomb the forum server
burn down badspot's house for insurance money

pride month is legit one of the most patronizing months of the year and has made me lose a lot of respect for a community that i'm supposed to be a part of
it's not your kinda thing i get it, but even if you personally don't need it, there are still many lgbt+ fellas around the globe who really need the support and awareness that pride month provides. if you lose respect for a community simply because they like to show that stuff off then i guess just ignore it? it's honestly not all that hard to, sure you might get reminded every once in a while by a rainbow but why should you care if you don't want to

pride month is legit one of the most patronizing months of the year and has made me lose a lot of respect for a community that i'm supposed to be a part of
cool not everything is about you sweetie

it's not your kinda thing i get it, but even if you personally don't need it, there are still many lgbt+ fellas around the globe who really need the support and awareness that pride month provides. if you lose respect for a community simply because they like to show that stuff off then i guess just ignore it? it's honestly not all that hard to, sure you might get reminded every once in a while by a rainbow but why should you care if you don't want to
cool not everything is about you sweetie

My main reason for why I have lost my respect in the movement is because of the overall in-your-face kind of attitude everybody I've met (in real life) have been with the whole pride month stuff. I get that it does good for others in places where it's needed, and I do respect that about it. But it pisses me off someone's entire existence becomes just "I'm gay," because loveuality is not a personality trait, and it should be something that defines you in a subtle way, not completely (exceptions are if you're a promiscuous person, even then keep it to yourself).

Don't forget how they trash whatever town they're in by leaving garbage that everyone else has to clean up. They really are a plague

Don't forget how they trash whatever town they're in by leaving garbage that everyone else has to clean up. They really are a plague
this is any social event though

this is any social event though

Not really. For example it's Canada day now and there is far less garbage then the last gay pride event we had.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:52:38 PM by beachbum111111 »

after pride parade happened

you can tell because the trash is multicolored

Not really. For example it's Canada day now and there is far less garbage then the last gay pride event we had.
people throw trash around like its their job. im not sure if you're just loving around but making a worldwide garbage problem sound like only gay people do it at pride is just flat out wrong.
its bound to happen anywhere there are humans