Create your own Blockland Forums Tier List!

Author Topic: Create your own Blockland Forums Tier List!  (Read 6489 times)

crazie why is pie crust in b

asking for a friend

And why is someone like gr8dayseth two tiers below someone like Matthew and (bad)Filipe and why are better users are in the same tier as those two?

i cant make a tier list because i dont know like %50 of you and most of my choices would just go on C list anyways

i cant make a tier list because i dont know like %50 of you and most of my choices would just go on C list anyways

You could always just put in the ones you know.

If it helps any, you can inspect each of the avatars to see their file names that are named after the user the avatar belongs to

im just glad im finally in B tier

thats my record now

I know you have all been waiting patiently for my tier list, thank you for your patience and here it is!

I know you have all been waiting patiently for my tier list, thank you for your patience and here it is!

nailed it!

Bitch where am I? goddammit I'm too high for this stuff.

Edit 3: Added GrapeJellyToastMan, Grieg Kaun, plexy, Bing2, - Jezza -, Dragonslayer182, eboyblue10, Outland Predator, The GI of MA, The Resonte!, Blockomaniac, SteveJenkins, King of the Bill, Kumquat, Badspot, Rotondo, Otis Da HousKat, Ladios, snot2, Ephialtes, Gamefandan, Ronin, skill4life, SWAT One, Kompressor, Khorde, Freek, KristoB, Marios, Eon, Rigel, UltraCraftGames, AltasBlue, RockyDoctor65, Bloukface, Pompmaker2, Total Logic, Luigi609, Master Blaster, The_Conman, Blue Screen, -Dave, WaffleToast, Vitawrap, Copy Kirby, Chip Car, DaBlocko, Bloo Kirby the 2nd, Goku, SuperSuit12, The Young Avenger, Timestamp, p0rtalGeek, Peebs, Buzzwaker!, Agent Legit 22, Badpost, Cheze, Blockchip, Blockhead22102, Twix, Tactical Nuke, Mad Hops Disease, Potatoh, Blockbyte!, Mouse droidz 21, Texan101, Nal, ahoy, Ayebee123, MicroEDGE, craftersshaft, MoleManFromMiddleMars, TheMrDoors, and SwiftHyena2593. Also, a bit of a warning, duplicates are now shown of past users, so just ignore them if you see them.

The BIG Update.

-snip-
thanks for including me lol, that was kinda a nice surprise

lol i didn't notice anybody else included me on theirs either, thanks all of you who remembered me

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:03:01 AM by Defendor »