the hot takes thread

Author Topic: the hot takes thread  (Read 11293 times)

have to disagree. short streamer jerma is absolutely S tier compared to the other two

have to disagree. short streamer jerma is absolutely S tier compared to the other two
wow... yknow we arent so different you and i

jermas reputation has been permanently stained ever since he allowed the pencil to be the winner of jerma rumble 3 despite that really cheap move he pulled

jermas reputation has been permanently stained ever since he allowed the pencil to be the winner of jerma rumble 3 despite that really cheap move he pulled
jerma rumble isnt rigged, unlike regular wrestling

jerma has no authority in the rumble even if the pencil won by underhanded means u chalk kneed ape

my hot take is that OP is a bitch

the artists on this forum still making 3d work for blockland are putting a huge damper on their work and should move on to higher polygonal work

the artists on this forum still making 3d work for blockland are putting a huge damper on their work and should move on to higher polygonal work
stop attacking me i swear to God

actual horrible take

i agree

nothing stopping them from doing both. I think artists ought to make whatever they enjoy making.

it seems like more of a gateway to higher polygonal work but there are some exceptions