[news] anita sarkeesian tried to extort cyberpunk

Author Topic: [news] anita sarkeesian tried to extort cyberpunk  (Read 1740 times)

where does she attempt to extort them

where does she attempt to extort them

By claiming if they hire her she'll make sure nothing bad will happen.

Sounds like extortion to me

By claiming if they hire her she'll make sure nothing bad will happen.

Sounds like extortion to me
what

do you know what extortion is? shes merely selling her services(whatever that may be, shes a consultant)

the only way i could see this being "extortion" is if she threatened them

what

do you know what extortion is? shes merely selling her services(whatever that may be, shes a consultant)

the only way i could see this being "extortion" is if she threatened them

She's "selling" her services while at the same time subtly threatening them that if they don't hire her their games are going to get backlash.

And I assume she'll write a negative review about the game

She's "selling" her services while at the same time subtly threatening them that if they don't hire her their games are going to get backlash.

And I assume she'll write a negative review about the game
would you say the same thing if she was a graphics programming expert?

imagine a game had stuff graphics, she would contact them on twitter be like "hire me i got some qualifications relevant to what you seem to need from your previous games"

if they dont hire her, the game still looks like stuff, they give it a bad review for a reason
if they do hire her, they might have a better looking game that will attract less negative reviews

now swap out graphics programming with social marketing, admittedly she has qualifications in social marketing and how to deal with multicultural/whatever audiences, so it would help to prevent future marketing mishaps

NOW, whether she has those qualifications or whatever is up to debate, and sure it's a honestly pretty condescending to contact them publicly on twitter, it would've been better handled in private emails, but this is definitely not extortion in any sense of the word lol

anita is trying to censor the game its different

I didn't read her tweet and was about to side with Aide but holy forget is she a cunt in that tweet. The only reason she was ever successful in anything is because the internet is full of mouth breathing handicaps who throw their cash at anything like loving idiots. Attracting tards is a skill in of itself but I don't think Cyberpunk needs that kind of audience.

Her kick starter asked for 6k she got 158k

I don't loving understand how

Pretty thinly veiled threat of "hire me on or I will deep dive into your game's toxic culture of loveism weh weh"

What a dumb whore trying to cling to any relevance she can scrape up

ah yes. The fat Bitch

anita needs to be fired

how do you fire someone who brings in 2600% more revenue than asked for

This is true. Would be smart to hire her just to attract the drooling handicaps who send her money.

Then again these types of parasites don't actually play video games so that may not be very economical.

out of a canon into the sun.